Windows 10: Constant crashes in Windows 10, pulling my hair out over this one. Someone please assist.

Discus and support Constant crashes in Windows 10, pulling my hair out over this one. Someone please assist. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My machine is crashing very frequently, at least once a day. I've tried reinstalling all drivers. I'm on Windows version 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Di37, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Di37 Win User

Constant crashes in Windows 10, pulling my hair out over this one. Someone please assist.

My machine is crashing very frequently, at least once a day. I've tried reinstalling all drivers. I'm on Windows version 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48.

I've looked up the issues in the 'reliability monitor' and found many logs with the same code and parameter as the one I'll paste below. I'm not getting a bluescreen my machine just freezes completely. I can still move my mouse but nothing works and task manager says CPU 0% for all apps. I've seen other people ask similar questions and they're typically asked to follow a set of instructions about how to respond to a bluescreen, but I don't have a C:\Windows\Minidump folder. The 'minidump' portion of that path doesn't exist on my machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, here's the output of the reliability monitor problems I see:

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎6/‎8/‎2020 11:45 AM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 810

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

WATCHDOG-20200608-1145.dmp

sysdata.xml

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

:)

Di37, Jun 8, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mail app crashes

I'm pulling my hair out with this one. Spent some time running through the steps, which seemed to work. Booted up my tablet toady and mail is crashing again.

Is this the end of me using Windows??? Something this basic should just work...

Sterlingctg, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Chadi Win User

Constant crashes in Windows 10, pulling my hair out over this one. Someone please assist.

Constant Crashing & Sleep Wake Issues

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363
    Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

First Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.
    Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Second Problem:constantly crashing, blue screen of death.

Last info from Diagnostic Data Viewer:

Antimalware Service Executable

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2001.10-0\MsMpEng.exe
    Creation Time: 3/14/2020 1:39:54 PM
    Problem: MpTelemetry

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Problem Signature 01: unspecified
    Problem Signature 02: HardeningTelemetry
    Problem Signature 03: HardeningTelemetryDisableAS
    Problem Signature 04: 4.18.2001.10
    Problem Signature 05: unspecified
    Problem Signature 06: unspecified
    Problem Signature 07: unspecified

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: fdb8de8b2cbae82736f81cfce42d2152 (1655104735544156498)

Constant crashes in Windows 10, pulling my hair out over this one. Someone please assist. [​IMG]

Constant crashes in Windows 10, pulling my hair out over this one. Someone please assist. [​IMG]

Chadi, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant crashes in Windows 10, pulling my hair out over this one. Someone please assist. - Similar Threads - Constant crashes pulling

2. Pulling my hair out over random performance drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pulling my hair out over random performance drops: Hi,I have been experiencing an infuriating problem with my Windows 11 laptop. Most of the time, it works just fine, just as I expect it to. But sometimes, seemingly at complete random, I'll boot it up and it will be so slow and stuttery that it's borderline unusable. I try to...
  3. Pulling my hair out over random performance drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pulling my hair out over random performance drops: Hi,I have been experiencing an infuriating problem with my Windows 11 laptop. Most of the time, it works just fine, just as I expect it to. But sometimes, seemingly at complete random, I'll boot it up and it will be so slow and stuttery that it's borderline unusable. I try to...
  4. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  5. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pulling my hair out over this one: running windows 10 on a vostro 15 3000 with cirrus logic hd audio.no audio output device installed with red x over the speaker icon.disabling and enabling via device manager clears up problem but very temporarily, but beforethe red x appears again the sound becomes distorted...
  6. pulling my hair out over this one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  8. Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Pulling my hair out with encrypted files on windows 10: Guys Whenever i download a file it has a padlock next to it, i then have to go into advanced option and decrypt the file every single time. I have followed a few guides but i just can't seem to turn this auto encryption off ! Really annoying me now, the drive is not...
  9. Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pulling my hair out game crashes and BSOD: I replaced my motherboard, video card, SSD, and memory so far. The only things left are the processor, wireless card, and power supply. The PC is a little less than a year old, and I also wiped and reinstalled Windows. 157982
  10. Pulling my hair out with this constant BSOD issue please Help !!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pulling my hair out with this constant BSOD issue please Help !!: Ok so first let me apologise as I am not well versed in the error log language etc. I have been having a BSOD issue for a while now i tried updating to Win 10 to see if that helped and it didn't. The pc is my youngest sons main gaming pc, so lots of downloads etc happen with...