Windows 10: Constant crashes - Need help!

Discus and support Constant crashes - Need help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My new computer has constantly been crashing and receiving 'blue screens of death'. Sometimes the computer can run for hours without crashing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SvenskVarg, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Constant crashes - Need help!

Hello,My new computer has constantly been crashing and receiving 'blue screens of death'. Sometimes the computer can run for hours without crashing or sometimes crash after 30 mins. I viewed in eventviewer the description of the most recent crash:-The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000004, 0xffffe703b25d0370, 0xffffe703b25d02c8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4a5d82f7-757e-456e-bc6

:)

SvenskVarg, Aug 18, 2022
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 18, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Chadi Win User

Constant crashes - Need help!

Constant Crashing & Sleep Wake Issues

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363
    Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

First Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.
    Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Second Problem:constantly crashing, blue screen of death.

Last info from Diagnostic Data Viewer:

Antimalware Service Executable

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2001.10-0\MsMpEng.exe
    Creation Time: 3/14/2020 1:39:54 PM
    Problem: MpTelemetry

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Problem Signature 01: unspecified
    Problem Signature 02: HardeningTelemetry
    Problem Signature 03: HardeningTelemetryDisableAS
    Problem Signature 04: 4.18.2001.10
    Problem Signature 05: unspecified
    Problem Signature 06: unspecified
    Problem Signature 07: unspecified

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: fdb8de8b2cbae82736f81cfce42d2152 (1655104735544156498)

Constant crashes - Need help! [​IMG]

Chadi, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Constant crashes - Need help!

1. Constant crashes - Need help! - Similar Threads - Constant crashes Need

2. Constant crashing and need a solve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing and need a solve: I'm currently running windows 11 and bought my new pc recently, and whenever I'm not running a game my pc will randomly crash and begin heating up despite the system already being off. I've checked window logs and it shows me the dialogue of "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been...
  3. Constant crashing and need a solve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing and need a solve: I'm currently running windows 11 and bought my new pc recently, and whenever I'm not running a game my pc will randomly crash and begin heating up despite the system already being off. I've checked window logs and it shows me the dialogue of "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been...
  4. Constant crashes - Need help!

Constant crashes - Need help!: Hello,My new computer has constantly been crashing and receiving 'blue screens of death'. Sometimes the computer can run for hours without crashing or sometimes crash after 30 mins. I viewed in eventviewer the description of the most recent crash:-The computer has rebooted...
  5. Constant crashes - Need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashes - Need help!: Hello,My new computer has constantly been crashing and receiving 'blue screens of death'. Sometimes the computer can run for hours without crashing or sometimes crash after 30 mins. I viewed in eventviewer the description of the most recent crash:-The computer has rebooted...
  6. Need Help with Crashes

Need Help with Crashes: Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens,...
  7. Constant BSOD - Need help

Constant BSOD - Need help: I have been having pretty much constant blue screen of deaths for about 6 months or so. Maybe one or two a week, mostly while playing games but occasionally while just browsing chrome or on desktop. Games really will trigger it the most often... I more or less can stream or...
  8. Need help with constant BSOD crashing, any help is most welcome

Need help with constant BSOD crashing, any help is most welcome: Hello, so for about three months now, I've been getting BSOD's on a regular basis. Typically, when I try to diagnose it, it says ntoskrnl, or win34kbase. I've reinstalled Windows 10 about 5 times now, run memtest and come up clean 3 times, done DISM checks, SFC scans, etc....
  9. Need help with windows constantly crashing (Memory_managment)

Need help with windows constantly crashing (Memory_managment): Hi I have installed windows 10 mutiple times to try and fix and this fix this issue, everytime it bluescreens the error code changes but the most common one seems to be memory_managment and system_thread_exception_not_handled (1000007e). It appears to blue screen most often...
  10. Need to constantly restart to avoid crashing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need to constantly restart to avoid crashing: Sine I upgraded from Win 8 to 10, I find that I need to restart my laptop several times a day or else it begins to blank out and flicker and then crash altogether. I recently installed CCcleaner (the free version) to clean the cache and that seemed to help some but the...