Windows 10: Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

Discus and support Constant crashes/non-responsiveness in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alejandro Bernal1, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event viewer event 86 SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\PC$ via https://AMD-KeyId-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority \"amd-keyid-907d

:)

Alejandro Bernal1, Feb 22, 2024
  2. 24 214 Win User

non responsive

my page keeps freezing and says non responsive ,need suggestions what to do

24 214, Feb 22, 2024
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 22, 2024
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

1. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness - Similar Threads - Constant crashes non

2. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashes/non-responsiveness: Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event...
  3. Occasional Nighttime Idle crash-> non-responsive, high power consumption

Occasional Nighttime Idle crash-> non-responsive, high power consumption: Greetings,Running a new Dell laptop details below and every now and then, when I find it in the morning, it is non-responsive, fan is roaring and it's nice and toasty.Device name SteveDell2023 Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-13700H 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB...
  4. Taskbar non-responsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar non-responsive.: Hello, The icons on my taskbar are not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-non-responsive/f4f5d46a-6335-40e1-9fc4-23e04a991850
  5. Taskbar non-responsive.

Taskbar non-responsive.: Hello, The icons on my taskbar are not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-non-responsive/f4f5d46a-6335-40e1-9fc4-23e04a991850
  6. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  7. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  8. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Slow or non responsive computer

Slow or non responsive computer: Click on a link and nothing happens. App like Scatter hold up poker doesn't boot, or very slowly boots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-or-non-responsive-computer/a61738d5-2bac-4f66-b097-8a079a42e49d
  10. "Hey Cortana" non responsive

"Hey Cortana" non responsive: Hi, I have set up Cortana and she is working well except for the "Hey Cortana". When I say it nothing happens. isn't she supposed to wake up and activate? When I first installed Windows 10 this function worked, albeit not 100% successful. But now it doesn't work at all. All...