Windows 10: Constant crashing after opening games (Windows 10)

Discus and support Constant crashing after opening games (Windows 10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im using an Dell Inspiron 5559 laptop and it crashes when playing games/just using it for a bit I get different stop codes almost every time, but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tom Timo, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Tom Timo Win User

Constant crashing after opening games (Windows 10)

Im using an Dell Inspiron 5559 laptop and it crashes when playing games/just using it for a bit

I get different stop codes almost every time, but i did a clean install trying to fix it (didnt work) and lost those minidumps.

2 Minidumps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J-VWxw-WMylSr9_9DUhAGee40oFS5EfR/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TCYq5VK4IBcjVVTPCItPvgsqUfHRcsEZ/view?usp=sharing

:)

Tom Timo, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Constant crashing after opening games (Windows 10)

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Constant crashing after opening games (Windows 10)

1. Constant crashing after opening games (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Constant crashing opening

2. Constant BSODs and Crashes after updating to Windows 10, 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs and Crashes after updating to Windows 10, 1903: About a week or so ago I installed the Windows 1903 update, and I remember there being an initial BSOD during the install process, though it still finished without other incident. I had thought this was a temporary issue but my computer has been virtually unusable since the...
  3. Constant crashing when playing newer games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant crashing when playing newer games: Every time I play a game that's at all demanding of my computer (specifically Assassin's Creed : Oddysey and Dishonored 2, it crashes after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. This issue has only come up after switching out my old, AMD R7 360 for an Nvidia 770 2GB. When the game...
  4. My computer crashes constantly after Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer crashes constantly after Windows 10 Upgrade: I've tested the memory for hours (ran for almost a day on multiple occasions) and it always passes. I've tested the SSDs (now on the 2nd one for my OS drive and both test out perfectly), running the latest NVidia drivers and even have messed with a few rollback options. Done...
  5. Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming

Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming: Hello. and thank you in advance. I have recently been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes. Mostly when I am playing games (which game game doesn't matter). However I have also crashed while just browsing the web and even during a windows update. Also in my Windows...
  6. Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming: Hello. and thank you in advance. I have recently been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes. Mostly when I am playing games (which game game doesn't matter). However I have also crashed while just browsing the web and even during a windows update. Also in my Windows...
  7. Windows 10 constantly crashing

Windows 10 constantly crashing: Hi, so ive had this problem every time ive installed windows 10 which is why until recently i had been sitting on version 8. Ever since updating my computer is crashing randomly, be it mid game, after its been sitting idle or a while or just browsing the internet, it eill...
  8. Constant Game crashes

Constant Game crashes: I am having issues that started about a week ago. Any time I play a game the game freezes and crashes, sometimes the entire PC crashes and restarts. I have been playing these games (ESO and World of Warships mainly) for a while and nothing has changed in the game. I even ran...
  9. Constant blue screens and game crashes

Constant blue screens and game crashes: Recently, I dont remember when this started, but my computer has not been having it. Whenever I'm playing a game, it doesnt matter what game it is, there is a VERY, VERY high chance of the game crashing or my computer going to a blue screen. I could even leave my computer,...
  10. Computer crashes after i open any game

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer crashes after i open any game: this has been happening for about 5 days and It just poped out if no where either windows did a secret update and cause me to get this error. The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...