Windows 10: Constant crashing and Bluescreen errors...

Discus and support Constant crashing and Bluescreen errors... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I´ve had five bluescreen errors since 20/11/2020. They keep happening when gaming, no matter which game. Before I played RDR2 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidJGlynn, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Constant crashing and Bluescreen errors...

Hello everyone,

I´ve had five bluescreen errors since 20/11/2020. They keep happening when gaming, no matter which game.

Before I played RDR2 and except some early crashes of the game I didn´t get an error. But now, since starting AC: Valhalla I keep getting the error and crashes. Same for any other game.

I´ve included every crash dumb in hope that someone can help me...

Nothing that I found on forums or youtube helped and I´m losing hope. :/

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xw96cgj3s1gi1km/AAAicShssrzwfRrYllU6WQyka?dl=0

:)

DavidJGlynn, Dec 5, 2020
  2. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Thatguy Win User

in the following order

1 is the adress the data was stored at
    2 is the data stored there
    3 i not sure looks like a prefetch string
    4 is the data verified before clearing ram

So it went back to check or refetch data to verify it. Likely it was cache against ram.

Looks like a cache adress to me which would put it on the chip.

my x86 asm is very rusty but this definately looks like a cpu issue.

Thatguy, Dec 5, 2020
  4. MegaMan Win User

Constant crashing and Bluescreen errors...

memtest86 pass complete no errors press Esc to exit

Prime 95 doesn't even make it one prime without crashing the system.

MegaMan, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Constant crashing and Bluescreen errors...

1. Constant crashing and Bluescreen errors... - Similar Threads - Constant crashing Bluescreen

2. Constant Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen: Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in...
  3. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen with different errors.: The PC is working fine last year but this January 2023, i've got tons of random BSOD. Tried multiple troubleshooting in SSD,RAM,PSU,USB device/ports tried to use the PC for a day by removing some of them and see if the BSOD still occurs. and yes i still get BSODAMD Ryzen 5...
  4. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen with different errors.: The PC is working fine last year but this January 2023, i've got tons of random BSOD. Tried multiple troubleshooting in SSD,RAM,PSU,USB device/ports tried to use the PC for a day by removing some of them and see if the BSOD still occurs. and yes i still get BSODAMD Ryzen 5...
  5. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Constant Bluescreen Errors on Startup

Constant Bluescreen Errors on Startup: I have been trying to fix this for a number of months now and to no avail. Here are the minidumps. It happens nearly everytime I start the computer, it will restart sometimes. Sometimes I have to restart it manually. Then runs fine after the restart. The computer...
  7. Constant BlueScreen crash at random times

Constant BlueScreen crash at random times: Hello I am experiencing contsant crashes followed by a blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffffa3096d010100, 0xffffa3099f0f72c0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  8. Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death

Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death: Ever since I bought my computer at the start of 2019, I have been suffering from a large amount of game crashes and bluescreens. What would happen is that, I would be playing a game for a while , and suddenly it just crashes. If I were to relaunch the game and try and play...
  9. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: Apparentlly it's driver related,mostly at start up, randomly in windows while having adobe programs open or league of legends in game. Used driver verifier, got the dumpfiles at: here Pls help....
  10. Constant Bluescreen Errors

Constant Bluescreen Errors: I've been receiving blue screen errors since I've owned my PC and have tried everything to solve the problem but hoping someone might have some advice for me here. List of blue screens I've received in the past: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys) &...