Windows 10: Constant crashing driving me insane!

Discus and support Constant crashing driving me insane! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am so annoyed that I built this 5,000$ crash machine. I am not exactly tech illiterate, but when I have to learn coding to read dump files to even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DustinS85, Mar 12, 2019.

1. DustinS85 Win User

Constant crashing driving me insane!

I am so annoyed that I built this 5,000$ crash machine. I am not exactly tech illiterate, but when I have to learn coding to read dump files to even have a possibility of know what could possibly be wrong, and I spend 8+hrs a day troubleshooting rather than gaming.....I am starting to wish I stuck with console gaming and using my Macbook Pro for computer tasks. This is becoming down right annoying and I want to throw this darn machine out the window at this point. I don't know what to do. I checked driver updates, Reset CMOS, Dskchks, memory checks, SFC Scan now, DISM Restore healths, running minidump files to figure out what may have caused the crashes, taking apart pc and checking pins, reinstalling windows, running tests on GPU, CPU, RAM, and so forth, stress testing CPU, redownloading drivers, repeating the above tasks to retry, disk defrags, right click check disks in my computer, malware scans, turning off fast boot, default setting my motherboard, and so on and so on.....AND IT STILL CRASHES 3+ TIMES A DARN DAY! I AM ABOUT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT WITH THIS THING AND RETURN THE THING! 5,000$ WASTED!

BSOD Codes are as follows:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

:)

DustinS85, Mar 12, 2019
  2. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Constant crashing driving me insane! [​IMG]

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

Constant crashing driving me insane! [​IMG]

bkconn, Mar 12, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Constant crashing driving me insane!

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Constant crashing driving me insane!

1. Constant crashing driving me insane! - Similar Threads - Constant crashing driving

2. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  3. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  4. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  5. Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Audio issue is driving me to insanity: Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio issues; the system's audio will default back to 50 automatically if I alt tab between applications or switch between my two...
  6. The 2004 update is driving me insane

The 2004 update is driving me insane: First it got stuck in windows update while it was installing. Today I got Windows 10 Update Assistant and it is currently at 99%. It took 6 hours to get here and I'm afraid it's stuck at 99% now. Why can't the process of updating be simple and quick? I don't even know what...
  7. Windows store driving me insane

Windows store driving me insane: Hey guys, So basically, ever since i reinstalled windows 10 version 2004, the store keeps saying that i have 22 app updates, if i select Get updates, they just sit there pending for a week, if i try to force an update, the circle just keeps circling and its driving me...
  8. Windows 10 crashes constantly, and it's slowly driving me insane.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes constantly, and it's slowly driving me insane.: Ever since Win 10 installed itself on my computer, I have had nothing but issues. it has corrupted itself multiple times, forcing me to have to reinstall, created accounts that shouldn't exist, randomly acts like I'm not the admin of my own computer I can't run the "cfs...
  9. Constant Updates Driving me insane!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant Updates Driving me insane!: Does anyone know if there's a way to force Windows to STOP continually downloading "updates" and re-booting? I deliberately do NOT shut down my PC when I'm done with it... I don't like the long boot times that Windows users have to suffer through, and I especially don't...
  10. captcha error driving me insane!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    captcha error driving me insane!: I keep getting this message when trying to enter my details in forms that require a captcha - like competition entries...….. Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our...