Windows 10: Constant crashing randomly

Discus and support Constant crashing randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc has constantly suffered from annoying crashes every now and then. It boots up normally but crashes at the most inconvenient times sometimes 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by t-hill, Dec 3, 2020.

1. t-hill Win User

Constant crashing randomly

My pc has constantly suffered from annoying crashes every now and then. It boots up normally but crashes at the most inconvenient times sometimes 4 times per day.

Constant crashing randomly dca10b0a-5d81-4be1-8f51-09c7bace3d5d?upload=true.png

I've checked event viewer and reliability monitor for possible causes but can't properly understand either.

Log from reliability monitor:

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff8009cb48c460

Parameter 2: fffff8033aa1e590

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 3f58

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

log from event viewer:

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 11/29/2020 2:49:44 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer: Kello

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>8</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-11-29T11:49:44.7942691Z" />

<EventRecordID>47625</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>Kello</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">5</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">3</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>

<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

I've also attached 3 latest dmpfiles and msinfo32 in here

:)

t-hill, Dec 3, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Naby Win User
    10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Naby, Dec 3, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant crashing randomly - Similar Threads - Constant crashing randomly

2. Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD and Random Crashing: Hi,So, I've been experiencing some seriously frustrating issues with my computer recently, in terms of BSOD's and random crashing. It is inconsistent, and has no immediate issue that is noticeable, and I have performed a memory check, as well as a full disk scan and various...
  3. Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD and Random Crashing: Hi,So, I've been experiencing some seriously frustrating issues with my computer recently, in terms of BSOD's and random crashing. It is inconsistent, and has no immediate issue that is noticeable, and I have performed a memory check, as well as a full disk scan and various...
  4. Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Constant Random Crashes

Forza Horizon 4 Constant Random Crashes: Source ForzaHorizon4.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎06/‎12/‎2020 15:49 Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.451.334.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe Problem signature Problem Event...
  6. RANDOM BSOD and SteamVR constant crashes

RANDOM BSOD and SteamVR constant crashes: new system ryzen 5 3600 with aio cooler.....used gtx 1080ti....new oloy ddr4 3200 rgb ram 2x16gb....sabrent 2tb m.2 nvme....HP reverb g1 i can occasionally leave pc on all day without a single bsod...then sometimes can get random bsod without warning and more frequently on...
  7. Constant BlueScreen crash at random times

Constant BlueScreen crash at random times: Hello I am experiencing contsant crashes followed by a blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffffa3096d010100, 0xffffa3099f0f72c0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  8. Constant Random Crashes Win 10

Constant Random Crashes Win 10: I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm getting constant crashes and BSOD's with a newly built system. Specs --- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F ASUS Rog Strix X570-F has also been tested with no success CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 RAM: Corsair Vengeance...
  9. Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly: Hi Guys, I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a solution and could not find any. Thus, here I am! Ever since I build my PC I have had this issue. To be honest, I am not much of a...
  10. Help with application constantly crashing at random times

Help with application constantly crashing at random times: Error log: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated...