Windows 10: constant crashing while using DAW and cannot recover work

Discus and support constant crashing while using DAW and cannot recover work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; constant crashing while using DAW and cannot recover work. Also I cant stream a video or something from anywhere else when DAW is in useand constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dman12456, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Dman12456 Win User

constant crashing while using DAW and cannot recover work

constant crashing while using DAW and cannot recover work. Also I cant stream a video or something from anywhere else when DAW is in useand constantly having to change the audio format because it wont save

:)

Dman12456, Sep 15, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 15, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 15, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

constant crashing while using DAW and cannot recover work [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

constant crashing while using DAW and cannot recover work [​IMG]

bkconn, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. constant crashing while using DAW and cannot recover work - Similar Threads - constant crashing while

2. constant crashing cannot diagnose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant crashing cannot diagnose: Please help I have had constant crashing since Win11 22h2Please if someone can look at my event viewer crash logs it is the only lead I have. Memory test returned no errors. Clean installed Win11 did not fix. I am at a loss....
  3. constant crashing cannot diagnose

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant crashing cannot diagnose: Please help I have had constant crashing since Win11 22h2Please if someone can look at my event viewer crash logs it is the only lead I have. Memory test returned no errors. Clean installed Win11 did not fix. I am at a loss....
  4. Cannot Recover Crashed Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Recover Crashed Windows 10 Pro: Hi everyone:First of all, I have to let you know that I've been using a desktop system on which two HDD installed. The first and more important one is a 1 TB disk where I have Windows 10 Pro 20H2 installed and since I also have Microsoft Office installed on the disk, it's...
  5. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.

Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.: Hi,I have a pre-built computer and got it in 2020. Ever since I gotten it, I have been getting constant BSOD's and most of them are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while I'm doing school, playing games, or just browsing the internet. It's really getting on my nerve because I get about...
  6. Windows and DAW

Windows and DAW: Hello, im buying a genuine version on fl studio but i have an unofficial version of windows 10. Will i have any problems running a daw on a unnofficial version of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-daw/8c554eca-d819-44bc-81b7-f7e078af40bc
  7. Skype (8.34.0.81) is crashing constantly while on a call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype (8.34.0.81) is crashing constantly while on a call: Hi, this is happening to me constantly for the last month. Skype, the metro app, i guess the latest version, is crashing all the time. While I am on a call, it's closing out of nowhere and it's disappearing from my desktop. I start a new call and after seconds or minutes...
  8. Installing a DAW

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing a DAW: Hello, I'm trying to install a DAW on my computer, I'm currently using Windows 10. The problem is that whatever DAW I try to install, when I open it for the first time, it keeps on loading and scanning plugins until I get an error message. That makes me think that there...
  9. Installing a DAW

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing a DAW: Hello, I'm trying to install a DAW on my computer, I'm currently using Windows 10. The problem is that whatever DAW I try to install, when I open it for the first time, it keeps on loading and scanning plugins until I get an error message. That makes me think that there...
  10. BSOD working on Reason, a DAW from Propellerhead

BSOD working on Reason, a DAW from Propellerhead: Hi, my name's Pedro and I have a BSOD for the first time with windows 10. It was when I was working with my keyboard (attached via USB) and my Laptop Dell using a DAW from Propellerheads (Reason). This is a kind of work I've been doing a long time with Windows 10, with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows crashing daw