Windows 10: Constant crashing

Discus and support Constant crashing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know if this is the right place, but my computer crashed a lot. I always get sent to a bsod with usually the memory_management stop code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mintimalspace, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Constant crashing

I don't know if this is the right place, but my computer crashed a lot. I always get sent to a bsod with usually the memory_management stop code. Sometimes I get page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes I get something else entirely. I've done a lot of googling and found that these are driver/ram errors. One solution was to update windows. However, windows won't update. No matter what I try, it doesn't work. I ran the troubleshooter, and it said that it can't fix the problem. I have no idea what to do to fix these problems

submitted by /u/mintimalspace
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mintimalspace, Jun 11, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 11, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Chadi Win User

Constant crashing

Constant Crashing & Sleep Wake Issues

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363
    Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

First Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.
    Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Second Problem:constantly crashing, blue screen of death.

Last info from Diagnostic Data Viewer:

Antimalware Service Executable

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2001.10-0\MsMpEng.exe
    Creation Time: 3/14/2020 1:39:54 PM
    Problem: MpTelemetry

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Problem Signature 01: unspecified
    Problem Signature 02: HardeningTelemetry
    Problem Signature 03: HardeningTelemetryDisableAS
    Problem Signature 04: 4.18.2001.10
    Problem Signature 05: unspecified
    Problem Signature 06: unspecified
    Problem Signature 07: unspecified

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: fdb8de8b2cbae82736f81cfce42d2152 (1655104735544156498)

Constant crashing [​IMG]

Constant crashing [​IMG]

Constant crashing [​IMG]

Constant crashing [​IMG]

Constant crashing [​IMG]

Chadi, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Constant crashing

1. Constant crashing - Similar Threads - Constant crashing

2. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  3. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  4. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  5. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  6. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Crashes: I bought a new Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB around December of 2022, starting in February of 2023 I began having BSOD crashes almost weekly. I have tried everything I can find online such as updating drivers, Windows, running Window's repair tools, and running a RAM tester to...
  7. Constant BSOD Crashes

Constant BSOD Crashes: I bought a new Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB around December of 2022, starting in February of 2023 I began having BSOD crashes almost weekly. I have tried everything I can find online such as updating drivers, Windows, running Window's repair tools, and running a RAM tester to...
  8. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes/non-responsiveness: Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event...
  10. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

Constant crashes/non-responsiveness: Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event...