Windows 10: Constant disconnecting sound every second

Discus and support Constant disconnecting sound every second in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I arrived home today and got onto my PC. I kept having Bluetooth problems last time I used it, which was Tuesday, but I did fix it by reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pkpseudo, Feb 5, 2021.

1. pkpseudo Win User

Constant disconnecting sound every second

So, I arrived home today and got onto my PC. I kept having Bluetooth problems last time I used it, which was Tuesday, but I did fix it by reinstalling the Bluetooth driver. Now, when I came home today, my computer started acting up by constantly playing the "disconnecting sound." I thought that it was something wrong with the Bluetooth driver I reinstalled, so i uninstalled it but DIDN'T reinstall it to see if it would fix the problem. No dice. Then, I unplugged every USB device. Even with nothing connected other than my WiFi antennae and my monitors, it wouldn't stop chirping. I've gone into Device Manager and found that all of the devices flash on, disappear, and then come back.

How do I fix this? Has anyone had this same problem? I've tried searching online but everyone seemed to fix it by unplugging their USB devices. Even when I disconnected all USB devices it still was chirping loud and clear like I said above.

:)

pkpseudo, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Device Disconnect Sound happening CONSTANTLY!

After upgrading to Win 10, one day for no apparent reason, I started getting a constant sound out of my computer.
    It was as if a device was constantly being disconnected. It occurred about every 3 seconds.
    Every once in a while, the reconnect sound would go off for no reason too.

I found a couple of vague posts about it and one suggested I shut off notifications for Outlook. That seemed pretty odd, but I was desperate. So I did. And it worked. Whether that was the actual issue or not, I didn't care, it stopped the blasted
    sound!

Today, I rebooted my computer as windows had an update ready to install. Guess what. the sound came back.

To fix the constant sound problem on my computer, I opened sounds (typed it into Cortana) and then found Device Connect and Device Disconnect and made both of them none!
    This stopped the sounds, but now when I connect and disconnect a device, nothing happens.
    I could not figure out how else to shut it up! UGH!

Something is obviously wrong. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Jeff

MyOfficePlus, Feb 5, 2021
  4. SirChick Win User

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

This is literally driving me to insanity.

I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device.

It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected device sound, the device manager refreshes the list.

I noticed also the task bar of open windows flash when it happens. I dunno why this is happening, it is driving me insane. Please help i need solutions to this problem, i don't know where to being to solve this problem.

SirChick, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Constant disconnecting sound every second - Similar Threads - Constant disconnecting sound

2. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  3. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  4. USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions: This morning my PC updated automatically when I booted it. It then had a BSOD and rebooted to the normal logon screen. Since then, every ~10 seconds, I am getting a USB disconnect sound.The USB devices I have connected currently, and had at the time of updating, are my mouse,...
  5. USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions: This morning my PC updated automatically when I booted it. It then had a BSOD and rebooted to the normal logon screen. Since then, every ~10 seconds, I am getting a USB disconnect sound.The USB devices I have connected currently, and had at the time of updating, are my mouse,...
  6. Constant stuttering every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant stuttering every second: Hello,I recently started having a problem within the last day where the entire computer will freeze almost every second for a millisecond while audio sounds fine and is never interrupted.I don’t remember doing anything that would have started this besides disabling the...
  7. constant stutter every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant stutter every 10 seconds: getting a constant system stutter every 6 seconds. mouse pauses, anything running pauses for half a second constantly just re installed windows 10 to an older dell inspirion 15 laptop. also replaced hard drive, memory card and battery. when ran diagnostic and getting this...
  8. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  9. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  10. AES2501B Device - "Device Disconnected" sound every ten seconds or so

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AES2501B Device - "Device Disconnected" sound every ten seconds or so: Since installing Windows 10 I've been bothered by "Device Disconnected" sounds about every 10 seconds or so. I just turned off the sound until I could investigate further. I found that the AES2501B fingerprint reader device is the culprit as disabling it stopped the...