Windows 10: Constant display drive has crashed and recovered driver errors

Discus and support Constant display drive has crashed and recovered driver errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all. My set up is: Windows 10 Pro 64 Hero VIII mother board 500 gb ssd hd 16 gigs ddr 4 ram Intel HD graohics This is a new system I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thegameksk, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Constant display drive has crashed and recovered driver errors

Hey all. My set up is:
    Windows 10 Pro 64
    Hero VIII mother board
    500 gb ssd hd
    16 gigs ddr 4 ram
    Intel HD graohics

This is a new system I just finished building 2 weeks ago. Every so often one of the following occurs:
    -I get a message on my task bar saying "the Windows 8 driver has crashed and recovered" Sometimes after this the cpu will freeze other times it wont. or
    -My monitor screen will go dark. The power light is still on but the screen is dark. Sometimes I move the mouse and it will come back on. I can be using it and it will just go out and then come back on. or
    -Sometimes when it turns black it wont come back on. I have to manually power down and power up the cpu to get it to work.

I dont know why I get the error message saying my windows 8 driver has crashed when I am not running windows 8 or using windows 8 drivers. Under device manager I see windows 10 drivers for video. I have done clean reinstalls of windows 5 times and the problem doesn't go away. Ive tried rolling back my drivers and it still wont go away. I really dont know what else to try anymore. This is really starting to get on my nerves. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thank you

:)

thegameksk, Dec 20, 2015

2. Display driver stopped working and has recovered

The problem happened again, still shows to same error message as before.

Constant display drive has crashed and recovered driver errors [​IMG]

AngieVargas416, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Display driver stopped working and has recovered

My Dell Inspiron 5558 Signature Edition laptop has this issue. I've had this laptop since 11/27/2015 and whenever I'm watching a video or playing a game (not always on full screen) it will pause for a brief moment and a message will pop up saying the driver
    stopped responding and had recovered, however it won't bring play the video/game, it will just display the still shot from when it froze. I have to end up closing it because it just won't play. The display driver says for Windows 8 even though the laptop is
    a Windows 10, It happened a few times at first when I first bought the laptop but now it's starting to happen more often.

Edition: Windows 10 Home

Version: 1511

OS Build: 10586.104

Product ID: 00325-95855-13373-AAOEM

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz

Installed RAM: 8 GB

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch: Pen and touch support with 10 touch points

AngieVargas416, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Constant display drive has crashed and recovered driver errors

1. Constant display drive has crashed and recovered driver errors - Similar Threads - Constant display drive

2. Graphics Display Driver Failed But Has Recovered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Display Driver Failed But Has Recovered: Hello-Lately this is happening everytime I open Google Maps.Can you suggest a remedy?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-display-driver-failed-but-has-recovered/5b9312f8-fe73-4bc7-b309-726d5d29828e
  3. Graphics Display Driver Failed But Has Recovered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Display Driver Failed But Has Recovered: Hello-Lately this is happening everytime I open Google Maps.Can you suggest a remedy?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-display-driver-failed-but-has-recovered/5b9312f8-fe73-4bc7-b309-726d5d29828e
  4. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: I bought a new laptop.when i uses the laptop ,i get a msg frequently that " Display driver intel hd graphics drivers for windows(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered".It will be showed for a number of times on the display.After that my laptop suddenly...
  5. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered error: For the past few days I've been getting the "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" error. Screen goes black for a while and when it comes back the error pops up. I fear my graphics card is broken, but I hope not. My laptop has one of those switchable...
  6. Display driver has crashed but successfully recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver has crashed but successfully recovered: I have an AMD A8-3500M APU with Radeon HD graphics Not sure why I'm receiving this message, but anything will help. Any ideas? 22084
  7. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.: Hi all, I'm having this frequent problem with my desktop computer. Since updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I use my PC (at random times) the whole screen will just go blank and I'll get a little message popup in the right hand corner saying. Display...
  8. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: Been having this issue for awhile now where I would get the display driver stopped responding and has recovered. It seems to happen when I'm watching a video online like youtube or something (usually happens on longer videos 30+ mins). I've tried doing a fresh install for my...
  9. Constant Display Driver Crashes

Constant Display Driver Crashes: For a while now I have been having quite a few problems with my GPU (GTX 770) I have used DDU to uninstall my drivers and performed a clean install but the problem still persists. I have also run a memtest for 8 passes with no errors. problems include: FPS drops BSOD...
  10. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered, shows wrong drive

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered, shows wrong drive: Since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1, I've seen the following message several times. Display Driver stopped responding and has recovered Display driver Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered. [img] When it...