Windows 10: Constant dllhost.exe application error messages

Discus and support Constant dllhost.exe application error messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I keep getting dllhost.exe application error messages, such as 'The instruction at 0x0000..... referenced memory at 0x0000.... The memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntonyL1981, May 16, 2019.

1. Constant dllhost.exe application error messages

Hi all,

I keep getting dllhost.exe application error messages, such as 'The instruction at 0x0000..... referenced memory at 0x0000.... The memory could not be read.'

I've run sfc /scannow and every time I do - this has been a regular occurrence for the last few weeks - it does indeed find corrupt files, but fixes them. The first time I ran that command it assumed that would be it, but the dllhost messages are becoming more frequent.

I've run a system memory scan and that didn't flag any issues, the smart info from my SSD says the drive health is good plus I've used the DSIM commmand scans as well. The system isn't exhibiting any other issues or crashes, just a lot of these errors. Any ideas what might be going on or how to fix it?

:)

AntonyL1981, May 16, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 16, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    wnda3100v2.exe application error

Hi Vette,

WNDA3100v2.exe is an extension helps to indicate which are the files that should be executed. As the program has no visible Window, it is hard to track whether a file is present or not. When this process file gets missing or anything, the computer starts
    showing a number of indications of software and program malfunction.

To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:

Let us know how it goes.

Riel Alc, May 16, 2019
  4. Vettewine Win User

Constant dllhost.exe application error messages

wnda3100v2.exe application error

Hi Vette,

WNDA3100v2.exe is an extension helps to indicate which are the files that should be executed. As the program has no visible Window, it is hard to track whether a file is present or not. When this process file gets missing or anything, the computer starts
    showing a number of indications of software and program malfunction.

To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:

Let us know how it goes.

No change. Ran both the SFC and the DISM then clean boot and error message still comes up. Any other ideas? Could it have anything to do with faulty DIMM memory, etc.?

Vettewine, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Constant dllhost.exe application error messages

1. Constant dllhost.exe application error messages - Similar Threads - Constant dllhost exe

2. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  3. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  4. Constant BSOD Error Messages

Constant BSOD Error Messages: I need help trying to troubleshoot a constant BSOD error. It's been happening consistently for about 2-3 weeks now and I haven't added/changed/removed any components.Here's what I've already done:Run DISM ToolDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  5. application error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error message: I am trying to open a file but the S mode won't allow me. How can I bypass the S mode without uninstalling it permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-message/c4441426-aa4a-4289-922a-2bc726ad3a17
  6. application error message

application error message: I am trying to open a file but the S mode won't allow me. How can I bypass the S mode without uninstalling it permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-message/c4441426-aa4a-4289-922a-2bc726ad3a17
  7. application error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Application Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application Error Message: I am getting the following message when I turn off my computer: LogTransport2.exe-Application Error, the application was unable to start correctly...Click OK to close the application. Someone knows how to fix this? Thanks...
  9. Reaccuring constant error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reaccuring constant error message: I have a reaccuring message that the USB device not recognized and everytime I go into device manager it keeps jumping around and moving, so I can't keep it fixed. I can't do anything....
  10. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
Tags: