Windows 10: constant dns error

Discus and support constant dns error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a brand new HP computer, it is windows 10 with EDGE.. I am having issues with getting connected to some websites, it says page needs to refresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hastings47, Mar 7, 2019.

1. constant dns error

I have a brand new HP computer, it is windows 10 with EDGE.. I am having issues with getting connected to some websites, it says page needs to refresh or is giving me a DNS error code, I am currently overseas, and oddly have not had issues connecting to my bank or other security tight sites, but the ones I need for work, will NOT connect at all. This laptop is 5 days old and im regretting this purchase!

:)

hastings47, Mar 7, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 7, 2019
  3. dns probe finished no internet

Hi Oxide,

After some trial-and-error testing of all suggested fixes, which I found over the internet, here’re what worked for me to solve "DNS Probe Finished No Internet" issue and might work for you as well.

Method 1: Change Default DNS Address to Open DNS

Here all you have to do is change your default automatically obtained DNS server addresses to open DNS or Google DNS. To do this, follow below mentioned steps:

Step 1:
    Right click on Network icon located in Windows Task Bar Menu.

Step 2:
    Click on ‘Open Network and Sharing Center.’

constant dns error [​IMG]

Step 3:
    Click on Local Area Connection with whom who are presently connected and click onProperties.

Step 4:
    Select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’ and click on Properties.

Step 5:
    Now in newly opened windows, select the radio button that reads ‘Use the following DNS server address:’

Step 6:
    Now in the ‘Preferred DNS Server’ box type in 208.67.222.222 and in ‘Alternate DNS Server’ type in 208.67.220.220.

Step 7:
    Now check the box that says ‘Validate settings upon exit’ and then click on OK. That’s it.

constant dns error [​IMG]

TechieNikhil, Mar 7, 2019
  4. constant dns error

DNS error message

anyone have step by step instructions on how to resolve this error, I did look up the error message on google and there are many people having the same issue

Hmmm...can’t reach this page
    Try this

• This website might be marked as work-related by your organization. Try to access this link in a new Microsoft Edge window outside of Windows Defender Application Guard.
    • Make sure you’ve got the right web address:
    Details

There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page.

Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

[Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Network & internet]

BarbStephan, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

constant dns error

1. constant dns error - Similar Threads - constant dns error

2. DNS server error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS server error: Hi all,One of my friends are having an issue connecting to a network, where the network seems to be connected but whenever they attempt browse they receive an error regarding the DNS server. They had also ran a Windows Network Diagnostics test which had reported "The DNS...
  3. DNS ERROR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS ERROR: I continually experience connection errors for one website. I can access any other site but continually get connection error and troubleshooter tells me its a DNS Error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-error/4b583bdd-9f4a-40ab-b76b-ca5ed3d458fa
  4. DNS or DHCP error

DNS or DHCP error: Dear Good Samaritans My ACER laptop network suddenly stops working. The symptoms are: Only Google sites and some other sites are accessible. All others will return the error: DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN. All other mobile devices and the other Thinkpad work fine in the same...
  5. dns error showing

dns error showing: I am having trouble connecting to a website the message showing is sorry,we couldn't establish a connection to...……...servers please try again later this is on my pc, tablet and mobile phone if I take wiwfi off my mobile I can access it...
  6. Temporary DNS error

Temporary DNS error: I have been getting the Temporary DNS error/code INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT-FOUND when trying to login to my Yahoo account for the last couple weeks. I use Microsoft Edge. It only happens on that site. I have tried logging in through Chrome and Internet Explorer with the same...
  7. DNS client constantly downloading something

DNS client constantly downloading something: Hi, On my Windows 10, svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) is constantly downloading something at 1,7 Mbit/s since a few days, maybe weeks. I can't manage to get what is going on. Any idea ? Thanks...
  8. dns error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dns error code: I get the following message attempting to log into some sites : DNS ERROR CODE - INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT FOUND. Please help - how do I sort ? regards Michael https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-error-code/88a68baa-e4bf-40ae-85a7-127f87651581
  9. DNS error

DNS error: I continue to get DNS when I try to load a website, why is that , it has only happened since an update occurred yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-error/b5732a6a-7829-49ca-84b0-9e7f4d97e88b
  10. DNS error

DNS error: I continue to get DNS when I try to load a website, why is that , it has only happened since an update occurred yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/dns-error/e8048ed5-a7fc-408e-8ec9-b7b7641066cd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page.Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

2. There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND