Windows 10: Constant download sound and flicker of interruption

Discus and support Constant download sound and flicker of interruption in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anybody please tell me how to deal with this nuisance sound. I installed Ghost in order to see what was producing the frequent system notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wisefool, Nov 1, 2016.

1. wisefool Win User

Constant download sound and flicker of interruption

Can anybody please tell me how to deal with this nuisance sound. I installed Ghost in order to see what was producing the frequent system notification sound, accompanied by a momentary interruption in whatever I am working on. Here is what Ghost, how do I get this constant activity to stop. Please.

Constant download sound and flicker of interruption [​IMG]

:)

wisefool, Nov 1, 2016
  2. SujiBell Win User

double beep notification sound FB, please turn it off. HOW?

Step by step to tur OFF the constant FB notification double tone sound. It interrupts audio in everything. Off Please.

SujiBell, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Suecq824 Win User
    Screen flickering in some games

A game (Equilibria) that ran fine in Windows 8.1 has constant flickering in Windows 10.I am using the same resolution and have downloaded the latest display drivers. The flickering continues in this game.

Suecq824, Nov 1, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Why are you using EventGhost? It is not made for what you are using it for. It is made for a specific task only.

"What is EventGhost?

EventGhost is an advanced, easy to use and extensible automation tool for MS Windows. It can use different input devices like infrared or wireless remote controls to trigger macros, that on their part control a computer and its attached hardware. So it can be used to control a Media-PC with a normal consumer remote. But its possible uses go much beyond this."

bro67, Nov 1, 2016
  5. wisefool Win User
    Good question - as a desperate lay person looking for an answer to my problem I read somewhere that EventGhost would help identify what's happening. Which it appears to have done. But if it is the wrong type of programme for what I need to do to solve my problem that explains why I have not been able to move forward. I am inching my way forward towards a solution. Any suggestions as to what might be a better approach? Thanks in advance.

wisefool, Nov 1, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Wrong tool for what you are trying to diagnose. If you can get a video of what is going on and post it (ie place on Youtube and put the link up with a space between the first part and the .com).

If it is streaming video across the network or from online to your computer, we would need to know what program you are using and also you are running an older laptop that can possibly run Linux Mint fine for the XFCE version, but you can still run into issues.

If you have the ability to get a new unit and not hurting for money, look on Newegg at the Off Lease units. You can get Quad Core AMD E-4's for a really decent price. I ended up paying payments on my Macbook Air to replace my Toshiba Satellite that I had for four years, but wanted to move away from Beige Box hardware.

Any kind of gaming or video streaming today needs a decent machine, especially with Windows 10; if you plan on watching 720p/1080i/1080p.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Constant download sound and flicker of interruption - Similar Threads - Constant download sound

2. Meetings Sound Interrupting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Meetings Sound Interrupting: Dear support team,I have the following issue with my laptop:I bought my laptop 5 months ago. I use it for work, for playing music using a Windows media player or another app, playing youtube videos, connecting midi-contoller and playing live music, etc. On all occasions, the...
  3. Meetings Sound Interrupting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meetings Sound Interrupting: Dear support team,I have the following issue with my laptop:I bought my laptop 5 months ago. I use it for work, for playing music using a Windows media player or another app, playing youtube videos, connecting midi-contoller and playing live music, etc. On all occasions, the...
  4. Video streaming interrupted constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video streaming interrupted constantly.: Watching videos was getting very interrupted. Videos would just continually stop loading for minutes at a time. A reboot of the laptop would make the problem go away for 10 minutes before it would come back again. Nothing wrong with my Wifi. All other devices have no issue...
  5. Video streaming interrupted constantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video streaming interrupted constantly.: Watching videos was getting very interrupted. Videos would just continually stop loading for minutes at a time. A reboot of the laptop would make the problem go away for 10 minutes before it would come back again. Nothing wrong with my Wifi. All other devices have no issue...
  6. windows download interrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows download interrupted: My husband interrupted a windows10 update in his laptop and now it won't even switch on. Is there anything he can do to salvage his laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-interrupted/0028fd73-ce28-4889-be78-e26c355dc09b
  7. Sound microfreezes and system interrupts

Sound microfreezes and system interrupts: Hey everyone, My problem was discovered about 3 months ago after another big Windows update, then there were attempts to solve it with varying success. My laptop: Dell Inspiron 5737 Windows 10 Home 20H2 64x 19042,928 I use all automatic system and driver updates and Windows...
  8. CONSTANT SYSTEM INTERRUPTS

CONSTANT SYSTEM INTERRUPTS: Constant interrupts are slowing my system to a crawl; or worse, freeze. When I check the logs, this seems to be the problem: Error message; svchost 8696,R,98 TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 0xfffffc01 occurred while opening logfile...
  9. Download Interruptions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Interruptions: What causes this? It seems since updating to Windows 10, whenever I try to download a video file it gets interrupted. So then I click "resume" but when I go to view the video on my PC only the first part of the video shows up. Does anyone know what causes this?...
  10. downloading process interrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading process interrupted: While I was downloading components from Autodesk, the process suddenly interrupted and the system required me to contact my system administrator. Is there any way to download these components?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constant download interruptions