Windows 10: constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start...

Discus and support constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. after update recently i found this error every time constantly. first time turn on my windows 10, the screen will stop at the Microsoft icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yonathanhalim1, Jun 26, 2020.

1. constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start...

Hi. after update recently i found this error every time constantly.

first time turn on my windows 10, the screen will stop at the Microsoft icon start-up screen blue microsoft logo in the middle with black background, no loading and stayed like that even after 10minutes. Then I have to force-shutdown hold press power button until the systems shutdown, then turn it back on again, and then it will work normally. WHAT HAPPENED??????? Ive been doing this for the last week, and im afraid this method will damage my laptop eventually. helpppppp

:)

yonathanhalim1, Jun 26, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 26, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Sirron Win User

constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start...

Windows 10 started not powering off on shutdown or restarting

One of my laptops, the HP Elitebook 8460P with Windows 10 Creators Update, latest drivers and updates, started not power off on shutdown. It doesn't matter if I do a regular shutdown, Shift Shutdown, Restart, Safe Mode, "shutdown /s /t 0", it just goes through the steps and says shutting down services, then shutting down or restarting depending on which one I pick and does the bubbles in a circle and the mouse cursor still works and that's it. I have to hold down the power button to force it to turn off. Nothing shows up in the Event Viewer, I tried SFC & DISM /Restorehealth, chkdsk, and they all come up clean. I tried disabling Fast Boot and hibernation, and unplugging it and removing the battery and holding down the power button. There are no other devices connected to this laptop and it is the same hardware that it has had for over two years. I tried to rollback and then disabling the Intel Management Engine that I saw some people suggested, but there is no difference. There are no blue screens, no errors, nothing logged in Event Viewer, all hardware passes diagnostics, and everything else works just fine and it boots up quickly.

Any help on fixing this would be appreciated.

Sirron, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start...

1. constant error after update: cant start at first, need to forced-shutdown, then can start... - Similar Threads - constant error update

2. my laptop after starting lags and freezes but after i force shutdown it and restart using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop after starting lags and freezes but after i force shutdown it and restart using...: same as the subject, this thing happens everytime, my specs i guess are decent i have ryzen 3 3250u vega 6 gpu, 8 gb ram and windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-after-starting-lags-and-freezes-but/d4b0d73c-e48b-4fda-9982-ced59555b34f
  3. my laptop after starting lags and freezes but after i force shutdown it and restart using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop after starting lags and freezes but after i force shutdown it and restart using...: same as the subject, this thing happens everytime, my specs i guess are decent i have ryzen 3 3250u vega 6 gpu, 8 gb ram and windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-after-starting-lags-and-freezes-but/d4b0d73c-e48b-4fda-9982-ced59555b34f
  4. PC freezes everytime after the first start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes everytime after the first start: Hi!I have had a problem with my PC for several months now and I cannot solve it alone. I appreciate your help.Every day when I start my PC, it "freezes" after a while from starting ~30mins. When this happens, my PC does not react to any buttons nor can I move the mouse....
  5. Bsod after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod after forced shutdown: So I had to force shutdown my pc 2 days ago and when I turned it on again it was running fine, I ran sfc scannow which found and fixed corruption and ran it again and it said there were no corruptions but today it just blue screened on me out of nowhere. Why did it do this if...
  6. Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forcing First Start-ups to 1% volume: I was just wondering if there was a way to have things start with lower volume instead of 100% just sick of having my eardrums blown out of my head submitted by /u/TheBladesGames [link] [comments]...
  7. Cant start windows after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant start windows after update: e windows system32 logfiles srt srttrail.txt I am getting this error when im trying to start my windows.. I tried many different thinks but nothing is working for me. Can somebody help here ?...
  8. Desktop PC wont start after forced shutdown

Desktop PC wont start after forced shutdown: Hi guys I need some help. I tried to reset my PC Windows 10 using the reset button in settings but after the PC did its thing and restarted I was just left looking at a black screen for about half an hour. I tried a short press of the power button to let it shut down but...
  9. Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it.

Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it.: Okay so I have a toshiba satellite c660 using a windows 10 x64 I tried resetting my laptop with keeping all my files option but it gave me an error that the reset cant be completed then I restarted the laptop now it wont start the windows at all just shows the laptops startup...
  10. Cant start update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant start update: I click on the "get windows10" icon and it tells me that every thing is ready to install. so I click on " OK, lets continue" a new window opens telling me "working on it" I had this run for 30 minutes and nothing changes. I rebooted and started again, same results. I...