Windows 10: Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots)

Discus and support Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot seem to get this driver to work , constant errors, the Asus website drivers don't work either for this one. The screenshot's show what i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fredc, Aug 12, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots)

I cannot seem to get this driver to work , constant errors, the Asus website drivers don't work either for this one.

The screenshot's show what i am trying to figure out.

My computer is an Asus U56e laptop 64 bit , thanks for any assistance.

:)

fredc, Aug 12, 2015

2. windows build 1709 took out my USB 3.0 controller driver, can't install!!

Writing this out for you instead of a screenshot:

Intel 8 series/C220 series USB EHCI #1

Intel 8 Series/C220 series USB EHCI #2

USB Composite Device

USB Root Hub

USB Root Hub

As you can see, there is no mention of a 3.0 extensible host Controller in this list. Deleting the controller itself (yellow triangle) does not bring it back, nor does looking for an updated driver.

I have also run the troubleshooter which came up with the same thing I already knew (no driver), but could not resolve the issue.

The timestamp for the controller states "null" for the loading of the driver immediately after the update was accomplished and the computer restarted. This tells me that the update did something to the driver for the controller and it is no longer recognizable.
    This doesn't explain why this version of Windows will not let me reinstall the latest driver in light of it being missing.

The statement that my computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the driver is in error as my system is beyond anything necessary at the time the driver was created...

RaymundBrown, Aug 12, 2015
  3. USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots)

1. Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots) - Similar Threads - Constant errors USB

2. Unknown USB Device error constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB Device error constantly: My USB flash drive started giving me errors today on both my computers and I was able to fix all but one of them. "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43. The USB set address request failed." I tried updating my BIOS, uninstalling all...
  3. Unknown USB Device error constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown USB Device error constantly: My USB flash drive started giving me errors today on both my computers and I was able to fix all but one of them. "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43. The USB set address request failed." I tried updating my BIOS, uninstalling all...
  4. EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EHCI host controller problems and usb constantly disconnecting: 587 / 5000Risultati della traduzionehi, I have an HP Z800 workstation with windows 10 installed on it, I use it to work in the music field, so I use various hardware and an audio interface for audio conversion. It often happens to me that the sound skips along with the audio...
  5. USB 3.10 controller driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB 3.10 controller driver: I am having some issues with a device I am trying to setup on a new Surface Book 3. The device installs fine, but in the Device manager devices properties: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware I have tried uninstalling / reinstalling the devices drivers...
  6. USB/PS3 Controller Error

USB/PS3 Controller Error: I'm having a problem with my PS3 controller, it turns off randomly when i'm playing, and then if i for example disconnect my mouse and connect it again it will stop working too until i turn off my computer same thing for every USB device but it seems it's starting with the...
  7. USB MIDI DJ Controller Driver Error Windows 10

USB MIDI DJ Controller Driver Error Windows 10: So I just bought a new computer and am trying to use my old DJ controller but my PC says it has a driver error. So I try re-installing the latest 1.7 driver, that doesn't work. so I try the previous 1.5 driver, doesn't work. I try running the troubleshooter and it doesn't...
  8. USB Host Controller error.

USB Host Controller error.: Can you please advise steps to resolve the issue? I did try to update the driver but it is reported as using the latest one. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-host-controller-error/ecaaf497-7ae5-4a9c-861e-5ddf167431cd
  9. Constant Screenshots

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Constant Screenshots: Hey, so even as I'm typing this, there's a constant, annoying pinging sound happening in the background because my computer in taking screenshots every keystroke it records. Please someone stop me from going insane. Also, don't know how to categorize this problem, so sorry if...
  10. Usb xHCI Compliant host controller Driver Error

Usb xHCI Compliant host controller Driver Error: I have a gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H which uses the via chipset for USB (VIA VL800 chip) I have an error in system device for Usb xHCI Compliant host controller I am just wondering what drivers I can use for this? Also I didn't load any other drivers for my mobo - is this...