Windows 10: Constant failures with svchost.exe module name KERNELBASE.DLL

Discus and support Constant failures with svchost.exe module name KERNELBASE.DLL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For about a month now, I noticed that every time I shut down my desktop PC, Start, Power, Shutdown the next time I open it, there is an error as shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdMeza, Nov 23, 2020.

1. EdMeza Win User

Constant failures with svchost.exe module name KERNELBASE.DLL

For about a month now, I noticed that every time I shut down my desktop PC,
    Start, Power, Shutdown
    the next time I open it, there is an error as shown in
    the attached report #1.

The Maintenance and Reliability Report, named #2 is also attached to show how
    many times this error is happening.

Please provide an advice as of how to correct this issue.

Thank you.

Report #1
    Constant failures with svchost.exe module name KERNELBASE.DLL a03f709f-50ab-46e7-8b13-5eed6e9e9637?upload=true.png

Report #2

Constant failures with svchost.exe module name KERNELBASE.DLL c2077890-27f1-40ee-99db-c6c547f0941d?upload=true.png

:)

EdMeza, Nov 23, 2020
  2. 3870x2 Win User

UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Nov 23, 2020
  3. th_lima Win User
    Failed in w3wp.exe, version: 7.5.7601.17514, module name: MSVCR80.dll

Hello, I'm having the error below that crash my application asp.net on Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise SP1

th_lima, Nov 23, 2020
  4. johnhotzl Win User

Errors: flash dll, breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll after installing Windows 10

i installed window 10 a while ago & my incredimail stoped working 9error report; flash dll

breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll

maybe it has something to do with updates\

looking forward hearing from you

thanks john

Original title: hotzl

johnhotzl, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant failures with svchost.exe module name KERNELBASE.DLL - Similar Threads - Constant failures svchost

2. Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error: Hiya,I am trying to launch a 3D map editor called Radiant Black but keep getting this error in event viewer. The program will start launching then crash with no error displayed.I have noticed rarely the program will open, maybe once every 100 attempts.I have tried the...
  3. Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error: Hiya,I am trying to launch a 3D map editor called Radiant Black but keep getting this error in event viewer. The program will start launching then crash with no error displayed.I have noticed rarely the program will open, maybe once every 100 attempts.I have tried the...
  4. Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll: Windows 10, 21H2 JapaneseRe-installed around 2022, July 20I used to use a music making software on Windows Vista, I re-installed it on Windows 10 computer. It is working but some time all of sudden it exit the program. I checked the Event View and translated Japanese in to...
  6. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll: Windows 10, 21H2 JapaneseRe-installed around 2022, July 20I used to use a music making software on Windows Vista, I re-installed it on Windows 10 computer. It is working but some time all of sudden it exit the program. I checked the Event View and translated Japanese in to...
  7. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll: Hello, I have a digitally purchased version of Adobe Premiere Elements 15. Despite having no issues for several years of use, suddenly Adobe Elements 15 will not launch on my PC Dell latitude e7440. Once launched the application spends a few moments initializing before it...
  9. Vcruntime140.dll & more missing from svchost.

Vcruntime140.dll & more missing from svchost.: I am running a Windows 10 laptop made by Lenovo, powered by AMD. The exact model is the LENOVO Ideapad 320. The The laptop has been factory reseted in order to boost performance for such Valve games as Counter Strike: Global Offensive. On some of the other games I play, I use...
  10. Faulting application name: conhost.exe, and Faulting module name: ConhostV2.dll

Faulting application name: conhost.exe, and Faulting module name: ConhostV2.dll: Trying to determine cause of crashes, multiple devices occurring at 3 different times in the day (i.e. 8762 crashes on 2002 devices yesterday) . Affecting Windows 7 64bit and Windows 10 64 bit, Enterprise Doesn't indicate any specific application. No dump files. Errors...