Windows 10: Constant False Notifications in Action Center (Win 10 20H2)

Discus and support Constant False Notifications in Action Center (Win 10 20H2) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I keep getting notifications in the action center that my Ant-Virus Needs to be turned on! But I have 2 anti-virus programs (Malwarebytes and Acronis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orealius, Dec 6, 2020.

1. orealius Win User

Constant False Notifications in Action Center (Win 10 20H2)

I keep getting notifications in the action center that my Ant-Virus Needs to be turned on! But I have 2 anti-virus programs (Malwarebytes and Acronis True Image) that are working all the time. After some conversations with Dell and Microsoft Tech Support it is clear that the notifications are referring to Windows Defender...which is also turned on. As a last resort to stop these annoying notifications I deleted all entries of Windows Defender in the registry, as I don't need it. But still I get the same slew of notifications to turn it on! I am using Win 10 20H2. I have set all notifications to be turned off in the settings. There must be a registry entry to turn this particular notification off, but I don't have a clue where to look!

:)

orealius, Dec 6, 2020

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 6, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Kvael Win User

Windows 10 Notification/ Action center desktop shortcut

Hello,

I'm trying to find the command line in order to open Windows 10 action Center in order to bind the "Menu" key to the action/ notification center. I couldn't find neither Win+A key code in order to switch it in sharpkeys.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks

Kvael, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant False Notifications in Action Center (Win 10 20H2) - Similar Threads - Constant False Notifications

2. After 20H2 update my notifications and action center dissapear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After 20H2 update my notifications and action center dissapear: LINK I tried every solution from microsoft forum but nothing helps. Does anyone have the same problem? submitted by /u/idio99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jx37v5/after_20h2_update_my_notifications_and_action/
  3. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  4. Windows 10 Notifications and Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notifications and Action Center: Hello, I've been running into an odd windows 10 issue. No applications with the exception of these shown in the screenshot are showing in the Notifications and Actions Center. I've check recent Windows updates, verified ToastEnabled DWORD in registry, and enabled...
  5. Fix: False Notifications in the Windows 10 Action Center

in Windows 10 News
    Fix: False Notifications in the Windows 10 Action Center: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers users a central location to view all the notifications from its Action Center. Besides viewing notifications, a user can manage them, and take necessary actions, all from a single place. It looks similar to a message icon [...] This post...
  6. Windows 10 Action / Notification Center.

Windows 10 Action / Notification Center.: The brightness button in the Action/ Notification center does nothing when I click it. All other buttons are working normally. I use Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-action-notification-center/42cfad0d-b2f4-4770-ad97-db85395c31b6
  7. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  8. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  9. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968
  10. Action Center notifications launching Win Store on click

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center notifications launching Win Store on click: Greetings everyone, A new quirk occurred that I haven't found a solution for yet. It started several days ago, maybe after an update, but not sure: When a toast pops up, like a news alert, I go to the Action Center slide-out and click the news title to launch the...