Windows 10: Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam

Discus and support Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This pop-up has been showing up constantly on my pc and I cannot get it to stop. I have already removed myself from my family group on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bodhi_MC, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam

Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam oTF3nRAtkOwHmrw77wCjYrPE7andvNdRt98dSU6bRhg.jpg

This pop-up has been showing up constantly on my pc and I cannot get it to stop. I have already removed myself from my family group on Microsoft family, which is the main advice on how to stop it. Does anyone know how to get it to stop permanently because it's driving me insane. (Note: not sure if it makes a difference, but I haven't "activated Windows")

https://preview.redd.it/6sxa4yw69lc...bp&s=cb838b32edade8d2c7cb9b8c8740d17944b75e89

submitted by /u/Bodhi_MC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bodhi_MC, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jan 20, 2021
  3. How do I stop the Microsoft family features pop-up spam?

Hey so I've had this problem and somehow solved it before, but a week or two ago the pop-ups started appearing on both my devices again like the plague and won't go away, I read a few other questions about this issue and tried completely removing myself
    from the family I was in but that didn't help, my devices still show me in the family even though when I go to the Microsoft family website it shows that I am not in a family.

Basically I just want a way to remove the spam pop-ups because they are a massive annoyance.

Thanks for any replies, here's a pic of the pop-up:

Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam fd79c4a1-fa93-41c7-aadf-2a75f876cacb?upload=true.png

neonapollo, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam

Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam

1. Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam - Similar Threads - Constant Family Features

2. How to turn of the Family features pop up spam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn of the Family features pop up spam?: Hey everyone, I have the same problem as you. The damn Family features pop up sign up thing is popping up every 20-30 sec, even when I just closed it or put it in the taskbar. It is just showing up and opening every 20-30 sec. Pls fix this problem. I can't even game anymore...
  3. How to turn of the Family features pop up spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn of the Family features pop up spam?: Hey everyone, I have the same problem as you. The damn Family features pop up sign up thing is popping up every 20-30 sec, even when I just closed it or put it in the taskbar. It is just showing up and opening every 20-30 sec. Pls fix this problem. I can't even game anymore...
  4. Microsoft Family Features Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Features Pop-up: I’m very annoyed at the fact that it keeps popping up in the middle of my screen especially since I read another forum post that said I just have to remove the family features from my accounts which I did along with restarting. moral of the story is I can’t get rid of what I...
  5. Microsoft Family Features Pop up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Features Pop up: Hello, I have a problem many other people have. The Microsoft family feature pop up spam is becoming really annoying at the moment, especially when I am doing important things on my computer. However, when I sign in to my account, it stops the spamming. After a day though, it...
  6. Microsoft Family Features pop up

Microsoft Family Features pop up: My son keeps getting a Microsoft Family Features pop up that wants him to sign in. He can't get rid of the pop up. I even deleted him from our family account and he still keeps getting this pop up. We've read all of the "How to delete a family member" articles and "How to...
  7. Microsoft Family Features Pop Up

Microsoft Family Features Pop Up: Every 20 seconds or so I get a pop up from Microsoft Family Features asking to "Sign in so you don't miss out". It asks me to input my PIN. Every time I try to put in a PIN it says "Something went wrong try again later". I don't know my PIN so i go in to settings to try and...
  8. Family Features pop up

Family Features pop up: Hi there, I keep getting a pop up asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account to turn on family features but I don't wish to. How do I disable this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features-pop-up/283a30e4-0f64-411b-baa5-6b030f4407ff"
  9. Family Features Popping up Constantly

Family Features Popping up Constantly: Hello, I'm currently running Windows 10, and I have a rather persistent problem. [ATTACH] Every thirty minutes to an hour, this popup will open on my PC. I can close it, and I can click Sign in, but closing it just makes it open later. Clicking Sign in leads to a...
  10. How do I stop the Microsoft family features pop-up spam?

How do I stop the Microsoft family features pop-up spam?: Hey so I've had this problem and somehow solved it before, but a week or two ago the pop-ups started appearing on both my devices again like the plague and won't go away, I read a few other questions about this issue and tried completely removing myself from the family I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family features pop up disable