Windows 10: Constant freezing of my internet connection

Discus and support Constant freezing of my internet connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My browser and internet connection freeze from time to time. I'll browse something on the internet or watch a YouTube video or stream and each tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardTodd789, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Constant freezing of my internet connection

Hi, My browser and internet connection freeze from time to time. I'll browse something on the internet or watch a YouTube video or stream and each tab freezes for a few seconds - videos stop playing or start buffering, websites don't load or respond to any of my clicks. After a few seconds everything returns to normal. On top of that, when I am playing an online game my game just randomly disconnects with the message server connection lost and I have to reconnect. It happens maybe once or twice a day, but as a general rule, it has to happen at the worst time. What could be causing this pr

:)

EdwardTodd789, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Constant "Timeout" on WiFi connection

Hi Nicholas,

Upon analyzing the details that you have provided, it is possible that there is a
    hardware issue
    with your
    computer
    or with your router.
    However, we need to make sure that it is the case. Kindly run the Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following Troubleshooter.

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    computer's manufacturer
    and your
    Internet Service Provider.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 9, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Constant freezing of my internet connection

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Constant freezing of my internet connection

1. Constant freezing of my internet connection - Similar Threads - Constant freezing internet

2. Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection: A few months ago my computer custom build about 5 years old stopped connecting to the internet and my Logitech bluetooth keyboard and trackball would randomly become unresponsive, so I bought a new TP-Link WiFi 6 PCIe card which fixed things for one day. When the issue...
  3. Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection: A few months ago my computer custom build about 5 years old stopped connecting to the internet and my Logitech bluetooth keyboard and trackball would randomly become unresponsive, so I bought a new TP-Link WiFi 6 PCIe card which fixed things for one day. When the issue...
  4. Constant freezing of my internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezing of my internet connection: Hi, My browser and internet connection freeze from time to time. I'll browse something on the internet or watch a YouTube video or stream and each tab freezes for a few seconds - videos stop playing or start buffering, websites don't load or respond to any of my clicks. After...
  5. Constant freezing of my internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant freezing of my internet connection: Hi, My browser and internet connection freeze from time to time. I'll browse something on the internet or watch a YouTube video or stream and each tab freezes for a few seconds - videos stop playing or start buffering, websites don't load or respond to any of my clicks. After...
  6. Constant freezes of my internet connection

Constant freezes of my internet connection: Hello, I am writing here because, honestly, I have no idea where to start when it comes to the problem I've been having for quite some time. I'll try to describe my issues as best as possible, so hopefully someone can guide me to the right direction of finding the source of...
  7. Laptop freezes constantly and loses internet connection?

Laptop freezes constantly and loses internet connection?: My laptop has been freezing for some time (for a really long time), and then it can't be operated anymore, and when a video is playing it makes a whirring noise. I then have to shut it down by holding down the on/off button for 15 seconds. But as if that wasn't enough, he has...
  8. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...
  9. Internet connection freezes

Internet connection freezes: Like the title says, my internet connection has been freezing constantly and I haven't been able to fix it through the basic Device Manager options. It's only this PC that gets this problem, my phone and other devices don't get this. I use speedtest.net to check for...
  10. Internet Connection constantly dropping?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Internet Connection constantly dropping?: Hello All; After receiving the latest Windows 10 Update, my computer's internet connection has been cutting out constantly, at first it was only when I would be playing online games, but now it has become to when I am just generally browsing. I have a 802.11n USB...