Windows 10: Constant freezing

Discus and support Constant freezing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My PC freezes constantly, every 2 - 3 seconds. It only lasts half a second, but it happens so often it is almost impossible to use. This also causes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarakLad, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Constant freezing

My PC freezes constantly, every 2 - 3 seconds. It only lasts half a second, but it happens so often it is almost impossible to use. This also causes the audio to cut out and glitch very frequently, and as a music producer this is extremely frustrating. Any help is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/DarakLad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarakLad, Feb 9, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Vee39 Win User
    Constant freezing, slow to open programs and files.

The title says it all. Constant freezing and slow to open programs - I'm talking about minutes not seconds. I have anti-virus and malware software working. Recently, downloaded latest Windows 10 update. Now it seems worse. But it was bad before that. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Vee39, Feb 9, 2020
  4. xkm1948 Win User

Constant freezing

Constant freeze up on Vista Ultimate X64

Every time I started running my windows media player 11, the system freezes up. It used to run well. I don't know what is wrong with it. Does any of you have suggestions? Thanks!!!!!

xkm1948, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Constant freezing

1. Constant freezing - Similar Threads - Constant freezing

2. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  4. PC constantly freezing but can still hear audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly freezing but can still hear audio: I got a new PC back In January and I've had 0 problems until yesterday when I tried playing dayZ with some friends and my pc froze halfway through our session. I thought it was strange as I never freeze but waited to see if it would resolve and it didn't. I had no use of...
  5. PC constantly freezing but can still hear audio

PC constantly freezing but can still hear audio: I got a new PC back In January and I've had 0 problems until yesterday when I tried playing dayZ with some friends and my pc froze halfway through our session. I thought it was strange as I never freeze but waited to see if it would resolve and it didn't. I had no use of...
  6. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  7. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  8. Windows 11 constantly freezing for 10-15 second when switching apps/chrome, closing apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 constantly freezing for 10-15 second when switching apps/chrome, closing apps.: Whenever I've got a program with either tabs or a menu bar I've noticed it'll completely freeze everything for 10-20 seconds EVERY time the mouse moves from say "file" to "edit" or "view", or from a chrome tab to the next tab or even the top bar of an adjacent window. That's...
  9. Windows 11 constantly freezing for 10-15 second when switching apps/chrome, closing apps.

Windows 11 constantly freezing for 10-15 second when switching apps/chrome, closing apps.: Whenever I've got a program with either tabs or a menu bar I've noticed it'll completely freeze everything for 10-20 seconds EVERY time the mouse moves from say "file" to "edit" or "view", or from a chrome tab to the next tab or even the top bar of an adjacent window. That's...
  10. Windows 11 This is CONSTANTLY FREEZING MY SYSTEM!!!! ->A fatal error occurred while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 This is CONSTANTLY FREEZING MY SYSTEM!!!! ->A fatal error occurred while...: I am TRYING to use my iCone app and windows 11 sporadically crashes my system. It just happened 3 times in a row. I have tls 1.2 turned on on my system.I need a solution NOW! This has been going on for months and nothing I've found online resolves this issue even applying the...