Windows 10: Constant fuzzy noise

Discus and support Constant fuzzy noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently fixed my black screen of death problem after finding out my old psu was a old geezer. I purchased a Corsair CV550 55W 80+ B and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WaFayn, Mar 15, 2021.

1. WaFayn Win User

Constant fuzzy noise

So I recently fixed my black screen of death problem after finding out my old psu was a old geezer. I purchased a Corsair CV550 55W 80+ B and it finally helped the black screen problem. After installing windows 10 again everything went up as it used to do. When trying to plug my headphone or my old speakers I found out the audio has some issues. When I plug one of these things in either the front or the back input, it provides a constant fuzzy / static noise. When I start a video it suggest that there is audio playing when I check the soundsettings. I have tried everything, from reinstalling audio drivers to unplugging front jack connecters from motherboard. The motherboard I am using at the moment is a MSI A320m-a PRO MAX.

Any advice / information would be appreciated!

:)

WaFayn, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. Computer is making a constant noise

My computer is making a constant noise … I can change the noise when I select a different Windows sound theme, but cannot get it to stop

RobertBurrell_869, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Constant fuzzy noise

Constant noise

My computer is making a constant noise … I can change the noise when I select a different Windows sound theme, but cannot get it to stop. The sound is coming from my speakers. The sound is an alert. It is the same kind of sound that you get, for example,
    whenYou try to uninstall a second program when Another program has not finished uninstalling. But I don't know what is open that I need to close. I can't find it.

RobertBurrell_869, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Constant fuzzy noise

1. Constant fuzzy noise - Similar Threads - Constant fuzzy noise

2. Constant static noises ONLY in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant static noises ONLY in Windows: I am running windows 10 with two different audio devices and drivers. I have the default Microsoft Realtek Audio driver as well as a separate Sound Blaster Z series audio card plugged into my speakers. No matter which audio jack I use on my windows computer, there is always a...
  3. Constant static noises ONLY in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant static noises ONLY in Windows: I am running windows 10 with two different audio devices and drivers. I have the default Microsoft Realtek Audio driver as well as a separate Sound Blaster Z series audio card plugged into my speakers. No matter which audio jack I use on my windows computer, there is always a...
  4. Constant static noises ONLY in Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why do fuzzy screen pixels and noises appear when a laptop is on the battery?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do fuzzy screen pixels and noises appear when a laptop is on the battery?: I have an acer predator triton 300 running windows 10 x64 Home. It is 4 months old. I recently noticed something weird with my screen showing noises all over like grey pixels. This happens when laptop is on battery and not in use. Once I move the mouse or changes the tabs,...
  6. Why do fuzzy screen pixels and noises appear when a laptop is on the battery?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do fuzzy screen pixels and noises appear when a laptop is on the battery?: I have an acer predator triton 300 running windows 10 x64 Home. It is 4 months old. I recently noticed something weird with my screen showing noises all over like grey pixels. This happens when laptop is on battery and not in use. Once I move the mouse or changes the tabs,...
  7. Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio

Constant buzzing noise instead of regular audio: My Windows 10 PC suddenly isn't playing audio and instead just buzzes, only stopping if the audio is muted. This happens both with the front audio port and the rear green audio port, regardless of if I use headphones or soundbar both work fine on phone. Only change I made...
  8. Constant Static noise when audio is paused!

Constant Static noise when audio is paused!: Hello! I'm new here, how do you do? *Nerd What I have right now is a fairly simple question, but a VERY important one for me; So, I have to record audio for video making purposes, and perhaps even voice acting work later on. I have a USB microphone, which doesn't really...
  9. My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth speakers produce a fuzzy noise: My bluetooth speakers (Eneby 20 from Ikea) produce a fuzzy noise when playing and right after having played sound, then it stops. Connecting them to my android phone doesn't present this problem, so that's definitely a windows problem. I already tried disabling "handsfree"...
  10. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...