Windows 10: Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death

Discus and support Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I bought my computer at the start of 2019, I have been suffering from a large amount of game crashes and bluescreens. What would happen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhilipRZ, Oct 14, 2020.

1. PhilipRZ Win User

Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death

Ever since I bought my computer at the start of 2019, I have been suffering from a large amount of game crashes and bluescreens. What would happen is that, I would be playing a game for a while , and suddenly it just crashes. If I were to relaunch the game and try and play it, the crash would come way sooner. In the end it often results in a bluescreen, where the reason written, often changes. This has happened to me in almost every game. I have tried many different solutions, from complete reinstall of windows and all the files, to several smaller ones. This is the first time, I'm asking others for help though

Below I have provided the specs of my computer, as well as a link to the files I could find in the "Minidump" folder.

SPECS:

Intel i5-8400 @ 2.80GHz 2.81GHz

Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060

ASUS Prime B360m-K

SSD Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe
    DDR4-2666 Corsair 8GB Vengeance RAM

Minidumps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhXEW1IOWPe7h1GGrZlsT08sgKru?e=Qk2aZq

:)

PhilipRZ, Oct 14, 2020
  2. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Thatguy Win User
    Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

in the following order

1 is the adress the data was stored at
    2 is the data stored there
    3 i not sure looks like a prefetch string
    4 is the data verified before clearing ram

So it went back to check or refetch data to verify it. Likely it was cache against ram.

Looks like a cache adress to me which would put it on the chip.

my x86 asm is very rusty but this definately looks like a cpu issue.

Thatguy, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death

Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death

1. Constant game crashes and bluescreens of death - Similar Threads - Constant game crashes

2. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  3. Game is Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  4. Game is Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  5. Constant Bluescreen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen of Death: For the past few months I've been getting constant bluescreens on my laptop. As far as I know, they have consistenly been memory related IRQL Not Less or Equal, Memory Management, Etc. I have already tried swapping the ram sticks to see if the ram stick itself was the problem...
  6. Constant Bluescreen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen of Death: For the past few months I've been getting constant bluescreens on my laptop. As far as I know, they have consistenly been memory related IRQL Not Less or Equal, Memory Management, Etc. I have already tried swapping the ram sticks to see if the ram stick itself was the problem...
  7. Games constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...
  8. Constant crashing and Bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing and Bluescreen errors...: Hello everyone, I´ve had five bluescreen errors since 20/11/2020. They keep happening when gaming, no matter which game. Before I played RDR2 and except some early crashes of the game I didn´t get an error. But now, since starting AC: Valhalla I keep getting the error and...
  9. Constant BlueScreen crash at random times

Constant BlueScreen crash at random times: Hello I am experiencing contsant crashes followed by a blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffffa3096d010100, 0xffffa3099f0f72c0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  10. Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly: Hi Guys, I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a solution and could not find any. Thus, here I am! Ever since I build my PC I have had this issue. To be honest, I am not much of a...