Windows 10: Constant game Crashes, Recording attached

Discus and support Constant game Crashes, Recording attached in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Newly refurbished my computer with new ssdsamsung, CPURyzen 2700x, MotherboardAMD MSI B450, Ram Predator 2x8 DDR 4 3000 and used GPURX 570. Still has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tassadar1319, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Constant game Crashes, Recording attached

Newly refurbished my computer with new ssdsamsung, CPURyzen 2700x, MotherboardAMD MSI B450, Ram Predator 2x8 DDR 4 3000 and used GPURX 570. Still has remaining HDD.

Have had consistent and frequent crashing issues in League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone and Path of Exile.

Have also had more blue screens then I can count with multiple different error messages.

So far I have:

Uninstalled all windows off of the hdd as well as any copies of the above games.

Completely deleted, reformatted and reinstalled new Windows 10 from a usb with no

carry over files or data.

Uninstalled and reinstalled driver software for the gpu multiple times.

Removed the gpu and reinserted it to ensure it is properly connected.

Checked all wired connections.

Updated Windows.

Upgraded my internet from 25 to 150 mps.

Uninstalled and reinstalled all games.

Checked in bios and have found all devices recognized by the computer.

Checked Device Manager frequently to ensure no errors.

Restarted computer through all of these procedures.

It still crashes.....

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alk_lM1CNOKZjRvfrXeQRZNYIgew?e=ieTCQU

:)

Tassadar1319, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 23, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Constant game Crashes, Recording attached

Game DVR randomly cutting out sound when recording

Hi Jordan,

Having an incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're having an issue using the Game DVR. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the issue when you're using the Xbox app?
    • Were you able to record a video without any problem before?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Constant game Crashes, Recording attached

1. Constant game Crashes, Recording attached - Similar Threads - Constant game Crashes

2. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  3. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  4. constant crashing in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant crashing in the middle of a game: i used whocrashed and it turns out its some ntdll.dll ntdll+0x9D664 error and the way it crashes is it freezes first then it crashes . my specs are :intel core i5-467016 gb of ddr3 1600mhz ramintel hd 4600 for the integrated graphicswindows 10SSD Crucial P3 500gb 3500mhzim...
  5. Game is Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  6. Game is Constantly Crashing

Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  7. Games constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...
  8. Games constantly crashing

Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...
  9. PC games constantly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC games constantly crashing: Hi all, I don't know where to begin to describe the issues I've been having lately. First, here are my system specs: Windows 10 Home version 2004 Intel i5-9600K ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac mobo RTX Asus Strix 2080ti Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 16GB ram Samsung NVMe...
  10. Constant Game crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Game crashes: I am having issues that started about a week ago. Any time I play a game the game freezes and crashes, sometimes the entire PC crashes and restarts. I have been playing these games (ESO and World of Warships mainly) for a while and nothing has changed in the game. I even ran...