Windows 10: Constant Game crashes

Discus and support Constant Game crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having issues that started about a week ago. Any time I play a game the game freezes and crashes, sometimes the entire PC crashes and restarts. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DainelStrohmeyer, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Constant Game crashes

I am having issues that started about a week ago. Any time I play a game the game freezes and crashes, sometimes the entire PC crashes and restarts. I have been playing these games (ESO and World of Warships mainly) for a while and nothing has changed in the game. I even ran a GPU test and it crashed it as well. The game will open and log in okay, usually, but then will crash once I actually start playing. I have reinstalled ESO that did not help. I cleaned out my PC for dust, monitored temps, all I can think of at this point. I thought it was a game problem, but since it happens on multiple games and I have seen on various threads lately this is happening all over with all types of games I figured it was not a game specific thing.

PLEASE HELP, I have tried everything I can think of and nothing is working.

I should not that when I am not playing a game, the PC runs fine.

:)

DainelStrohmeyer, Sep 4, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Constant Game crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Constant Game crashes

1. Constant Game crashes - Similar Threads - Constant Game crashes

2. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  3. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  4. constant crashing in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant crashing in the middle of a game: i used whocrashed and it turns out its some ntdll.dll ntdll+0x9D664 error and the way it crashes is it freezes first then it crashes . my specs are :intel core i5-467016 gb of ddr3 1600mhz ramintel hd 4600 for the integrated graphicswindows 10SSD Crucial P3 500gb 3500mhzim...
  5. Game is Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  6. Game is Constantly Crashing

Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  7. Games constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...
  8. Games constantly crashing

Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...
  9. BSOD and constant game crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and constant game crashes: I have extremely terrible ADD and trying to fix this by reading walls of text after text of other forums has become too difficult at this point. Really unsure whats going on and this is becoming maddening. Specs: Ryzen 5 3600 GTX 1060 3gb Vengeance LED 3000mhz 16g 2x8 ASUS...
  10. PC games constantly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC games constantly crashing: Hi all, I don't know where to begin to describe the issues I've been having lately. First, here are my system specs: Windows 10 Home version 2004 Intel i5-9600K ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac mobo RTX Asus Strix 2080ti Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 16GB ram Samsung NVMe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constant game crashes

2. constant crashes with windows phone explorer

3. constant crashing in games