Windows 10: Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

Discus and support Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, I have a recurring issue with my PC for the past few months, and I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause browsing the web yet. While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zoltán Pócza, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

Hello All, I have a recurring issue with my PC for the past few months, and I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause browsing the web yet. While playing most games, the system regurarly crashes in one of the following ways:1, BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys error code 30%2, Complete system freeze, I can only manually kill the system with the power button 60%3, Game crashes to Desktop 10%Most games produce any or all of these issues. Fallout 76 produces 1 and 2 after around 5-10 minutes of gametime, Dragon Age Origins produces 3 irregularly, but at least once in an hour. Other games also p

:)

Zoltán Pócza, Oct 3, 2022

2. Constant BSOD IRQL_Not_Equal_Or_Less crashes

Hello,

I've been having constant BSOD level crashes while playing video games. I suspect one or more pieces of my hardware are failing (my computer build is 7 years old now and have only replaced the GPU now and again), but I want to rule out any software issues that I can. I've done some basic troubleshooting steps like ensuring my related GPU drivers are up to date (including using DDU to uninstall and do fresh installs), but have found no success thus far.

Lately, my games (any game pretty much) will just abruptly crash to desktop with no error messages or anything. It happens inconsistently, but it will happen within half an hour.

I've attached the Log Collector to this post, if any further feedback is needed, let me know!

Log Collector-(2019-05-01_16-02-02).zip

JaesWasTaken, Oct 3, 2022
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

Frequent BSOD's, possibly MB/GPU related

Have had frequent BSOD's for an extended period of time, which seem to be hardware related seeing as they have persisted through multiple OS installs as well as driver reinstalls. BSOD's occur when browsing online as well as when gaming, with visual artifacting
    followed by BSOD when the GPU hits 70 degrees celsius in games, no pattern for BSOD's when browsing online. Error codes have often referred to drivers, page files, threads, many USB related errors, and general exceptions. A full list of dumps from the past
    month have been compiled into the rar file available at the following link: http://1drv.ms/1Ri6XWx

Expecting to have to replace my motherboard or graphics card, just not sure which (or maybe both) is the issue. Memtest86 and Chkdsk showed no errors, and substituting RAM had no impact.

Thanks in Advance,

Tom Angus

Thomas Angus, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

1. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes - Similar Threads - Constant GPU related

2. Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant game/program crashing, and BSOD: I've been having issues with my windows that have gotten really bad recently. A month or two ago I was streaming some Destiny 2, and my game kept crashing over and over again until my pc eventually bluescreened. I thought my CPU was overheating since I have a Ryzen 7000...
  3. Getting constant crashes and BSOD, mostly related to GPU drivers getting corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting constant crashes and BSOD, mostly related to GPU drivers getting corrupted.: I've been trying to fix constant crash I get caused by faulty gpu drivers that just keep getting corrupted for some reason.I've tried everything from rolling back to very old stable drivers, using standard ones instead of DCH ones, nothing seems to fix the issue.When I try to...
  4. Getting constant crashes and BSOD, mostly related to GPU drivers getting corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting constant crashes and BSOD, mostly related to GPU drivers getting corrupted.: I've been trying to fix constant crash I get caused by faulty gpu drivers that just keep getting corrupted for some reason.I've tried everything from rolling back to very old stable drivers, using standard ones instead of DCH ones, nothing seems to fix the issue.When I try to...
  5. Getting constant crashes and BSOD, mostly related to GPU drivers getting corrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes: Hello All, I have a recurring issue with my PC for the past few months, and I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause browsing the web yet. While playing most games, the system regurarly crashes in one of the following ways:1, BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys error code 30%2,...
  7. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes: Hello All, I have a recurring issue with my PC for the past few months, and I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause browsing the web yet. While playing most games, the system regurarly crashes in one of the following ways:1, BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys error code 30%2,...
  8. Constant BSODs and Game crashes

Constant BSODs and Game crashes: Hello, The past few months I have been getting near constant BSODs and crashing out of games. I've done quite a bit of troubleshooting so far but can't seem to find out what exactly is causing the issues. I'm on my 4th or 5th clean install of Windows drive wipe and install...
  9. BSOD and constant game crashes

BSOD and constant game crashes: I have extremely terrible ADD and trying to fix this by reading walls of text after text of other forums has become too difficult at this point. Really unsure whats going on and this is becoming maddening. Specs: Ryzen 5 3600 GTX 1060 3gb Vengeance LED 3000mhz 16g 2x8 ASUS...
  10. GPU Related BSOD

GPU Related BSOD: Hi, I am getting some weird BSODs or freezes. One of them occurs randomly when i open up GPU-Z, i have tried to see if anyone else suffer from this, and apparently no one does. For me it's just, i can open it 40 times, and one of them might cause a total freeze. Think...