Windows 10: Constant hangs, bad performance, blue screens after install Windows 10

Discus and support Constant hangs, bad performance, blue screens after install Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys i've made a fresh install of W10 onto my SSD and i've had nothing but problems since. Bad performance is the worst, everything seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LiquidMix, Aug 23, 2015.

1. LiquidMix Win User

Constant hangs, bad performance, blue screens after install Windows 10

Hey guys

i've made a fresh install of W10 onto my SSD and i've had nothing but problems since. Bad performance is the worst, everything seems to take an age to open compared to W7 Pro. I use my PC mainly for music production and as you can see from the specs, it's no slouch but something is sucking the life out of it. I've run virus checks and malware, no issues there.

WhoCrashed:

On Mon 24/08/2015 03:21:26 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFD00116DE3860)
    Bugcheck code: 0x9C (0x0, 0xFFFFD00116DE3860, 0x0, 0x0)
    Error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
    Google query: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

On Sun 23/08/2015 17:56:46 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082315-13328-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x35EE1)
    Bugcheck code: 0x9C (0x0, 0xFFFFF803FA164BA0, 0x0, 0x0)
    Error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time

I've made no changes to the config of my machine since it came from the builder and in the 3 years it was running Windows 7, i had only one crash.

I'd appreciate some help because it's back to 7 for me otherwise!

Thanks in advance

LM

:)

LiquidMix, Aug 23, 2015
  2. Zach BVR Win User

Windows 10 INTERNAL POWER ERROR

I have a Dell Inspiron and after updating to Windows 10 it crashed and blue screened with the INTERNAL POWER ERROR. Now it's in a constant loop of resetting and blue screening not allowing me to do anything! I don't know what to do.

Zach BVR, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Ka Andres Win User
    Constant Blue Screens Windows 10

Looks like a memory problem to me. Check this article by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)
    to deal with
    Memory problems.

Here's what I got from your dump files:

BugCheck 18, {0, ffffa481f6059030, 6, ffffffffffffffff}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption

---------------------

BugCheck 139, {3, ffffbc01b2841340, ffffbc01b2841298, 0}

---------------------

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, ffff8655c39e8ed2, ffffe7815cebafc0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32kbase.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32kbase.sys

Ka Andres, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Constant hangs, bad performance, blue screens after install Windows 10

1. Constant hangs, bad performance, blue screens after install Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Constant hangs bad

2. Constant Blue Screen After Formatting/Installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen After Formatting/Installing Windows 11: 2023-10 After updating the Cumulative Update KB5031354 for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based systems, device error blue screen is sometimes displayed when PC exits. cm...
  3. Constant Blue Screen After Formatting/Installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen After Formatting/Installing Windows 11: 2023-10 After updating the Cumulative Update KB5031354 for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based systems, device error blue screen is sometimes displayed when PC exits. cm...
  4. Constant blue screens after installing a Water Cooler

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens after installing a Water Cooler: Critical blue screens like: ''kernel security check failure'' ''system service exception tcpip.sys'' Tips, please? It happened 5 times in an hour, its very unstanble. Thanks!!...
  5. Black screen and bad performances after resseting

Black screen and bad performances after resseting: Hello, im having a hard Time after i resseted my pc, my performances are bad, got also a Black screen and most of my programs cant run. Also when i resetted i kept my files. Is someone willing to give me a solution? Windows 10,nvidia1050, Intel core 5 7300, 3 years old...
  6. Bad performance of windows 10

Bad performance of windows 10: hello I have a problem I tell you I have a mini-laptop Acer aspire one model D257 had installed windows 10 and I was updating to such an extent that when I started the computer I was unusable! lousy performance when opening the file browser it takes forever to try to follow...
  7. Constant Blue Screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Constant Blue Screen after upgrading to Windows 10: About 3 days ago my laptop decided to upgrade to windows 10 without any warning and ever since I keep getting random blue screens. The error message says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NETIO.SYS). I've tried updating drivers and malware scanning but it hasn't...
  8. Constant mouse/screen hanging after installing nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant mouse/screen hanging after installing nvidia driver: Did a clean/fresh install of W10 thinking it will solve all the issues I was having with it previously. Boy was I wrong! As soon as I install Nvidia drivers, I get constant mouse/screen freeze for about 1-5 seconds constantly and randomly. This problem goes away when I...
  9. Constant Windows 10 hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant Windows 10 hangs: Here's a chronic and apparently unsolvable problem with Windows 10. Short desciption: ever since moving the boot partition to a Crucial MX200 SSD, the PC has been crash and hang prone. Windows 10 Version: 10.0.15063 Build 15063 32 Bit Windows, PC has a AMD FX6300 and...
  10. windows installation constantly freezes/hangs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows installation constantly freezes/hangs: On a new PC build, recreated windows installation media twice on the USB, everytime i get to like the enter product key screen it either hangs freezes before i get to enter it or after. 89928