Windows 10: Constant having to sign in

Discus and support Constant having to sign in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why do I need to change my password every time I start my system? You ask me to change my Microsoft account and One drive passwords every day I turn my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HankWAD, Jan 27, 2020.

1. HankWAD Win User

Constant having to sign in

Why do I need to change my password every time I start my system? You ask me to change my Microsoft account and One drive passwords every day I turn my system back on. I tried leaving it on and get the same request "that my password is incorrect". I change my browser to Edge and mail to Outlook. My Microsoft user name uses my gmail name. I will be changing back to my Chrome browser and GMAIL account if no answer is available.

I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERY DAY. I have searched this community for answers and nobody has received any answers that will fix this *%$#^& problem. If you don't have a answer on how to permanently fix this problem do not respond with the usual answers that do not resolve this issue.

HankD

:)

HankWAD, Jan 27, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Constant having to sign in

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Constant having to sign in

1. Constant having to sign in - Similar Threads - Constant having sign

2. Constantly having to change my sign in pin with no options to stop it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly having to change my sign in pin with no options to stop it.: About every month, Windows requires me to change my pin with I sign into my computer. It's my personal computer that nobody has access to. I just want to keep my one pin and stop having to change it every month. There's no option to change it unless I do it from the lock...
  3. Constantly having to change my sign in pin with no options to stop it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly having to change my sign in pin with no options to stop it.: About every month, Windows requires me to change my pin with I sign into my computer. It's my personal computer that nobody has access to. I just want to keep my one pin and stop having to change it every month. There's no option to change it unless I do it from the lock...
  4. Constantly having to change my sign in pin with no options to stop it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Constantly having BSOD

Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  6. Constantly having BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly having BSOD: Constantly having BSOD, mainly with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I didn't installed any new hardware. It's not happening when play games, only when I browsing internet.PC:AMD Ryzen 7 3700xMSI B450 Tomahawk nonmaxGTX 1080 ti16 gb 3200 ddr4Minidumps...
  7. Constantly having BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Constantly Having "No Internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly Having "No Internet": I bought another laptop a little over a month ago. I thought "I want something touchscreen for school, but also capable of performing my music live." So, I bought an HP Envy x360 with a Ryzen processor. It came with Windows 11. I've been having the same problems since I got...
  9. Constantly Having "No Internet"

Constantly Having "No Internet": I bought another laptop a little over a month ago. I thought "I want something touchscreen for school, but also capable of performing my music live." So, I bought an HP Envy x360 with a Ryzen processor. It came with Windows 11. I've been having the same problems since I got...
  10. Having CONSTANT "Machine_check_exception"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having CONSTANT "Machine_check_exception": Hey guys, I`m new here. So whats been happening is that i have AT LEAST called Asus and Miucrosoft and even Samsung MULTIPLE times and neither are seeming to be able solve it and its starting to get really annoying. I used to be running windows 8.1 but my laptop was...