Windows 10: Constant intermittent BSOD

Discus and support Constant intermittent BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello TenForums wizards. I seek your help once more. I have a laptop that's been bluescreening like crazy ever since a windows update got stuck a week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manchua, Oct 14, 2019.

1. manchua Win User

Constant intermittent BSOD

Hello TenForums wizards. I seek your help once more. I have a laptop that's been bluescreening like crazy ever since a windows update got stuck a week or so ago. I tried uninstalling some updates, then reinstalling them. Even though they installed successfully, the BSOD persists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've also attached the V2 log collector. MIGUELPRADO-PC-(2019-10-14_12-46-08).zip

:)

manchua, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Oct 14, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Constant intermittent BSOD

Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by SpiritX MS MVP on January 5, 2016 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Constant BSOD with Bugcheck 0x00000139

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Constant intermittent BSOD

1. Constant intermittent BSOD - Similar Threads - Constant intermittent BSOD

2. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD: Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  3. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent BSOD: Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  4. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD: I've been getting intermittent BSOD for quite a while now. This happens about 1-2 times per week. Here's the minidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixdspyInfqOKATu6?e=CRzEIX...
  5. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: CPU Specs:CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorGPU - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XTMem - new 32 GB corsair sticksHard Drive: new 1 TB m.2 SSDCrash Dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eN__CYfiHZC4hO1kISi_KWnRLiMYBqNn/view?usp=sharinglet me know if anyone is able to find out what...
  6. Intermittent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD's: BSOD'sI am constantly getting BSOD's and am at my wits end. Looking up the stopcodes and the reasoning behind them are no help. Below is the zipped file of my latest minidumps, msinfo and speccy. I was going to zip up the memory dump but my system crashed before it could even...
  7. Intermittent BSOD's

Intermittent BSOD's: BSOD'sI am constantly getting BSOD's and am at my wits end. Looking up the stopcodes and the reasoning behind them are no help. Below is the zipped file of my latest minidumps, msinfo and speccy. I was going to zip up the memory dump but my system crashed before it could even...
  8. Intermittent BSOD's

9. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: Ive been having some issues with crashing after leaving my computer sitting for a short amount of time. If im actively using it, it very rarely crashes. Bluescreenviewer says its ntoskrnl but I've learned that thats not true. Everything in my system has been reset and drivers...
  10. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: Hello everyone, I am getting an intermittent BSOD that occurs randomly as I am using the computer. I've attached the zip as instructed. Any insight provided is very much appreciated! Also, the error is: BSOD k.mode exception not handled (ndis.sys) Cheers, Munk 73661