Windows 10: Constant internet and crashing issues

Discus and support Constant internet and crashing issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Edit: dump files: https://files.catbox.moe/oert2m.zip Hey all, about 1 year ago my HP Omen laptop started having issues where it would drop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Flavio 88, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Constant internet and crashing issues

Edit: dump files: https://files.catbox.moe/oert2m.zip Hey all, about 1 year ago my HP Omen laptop started having issues where it would drop the internet connection at random and wouldn't reconnect until I restarted. This didn't happen too often and was easy to ignore. It slowly rose in frequency and lately, in the past 2weeks I can't ignore it. It's been happening sometimes as frequently as every 10 minutes with other symptoms: almost each time this happens, the computer "stutters" including the screen and audio fluttering for 2 seconds, and now on a daily basis the laptopat least once with a

:)

David Flavio 88, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Chadi Win User

Constant Crashing & Sleep Wake Issues

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363
    Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

First Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.
    Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Second Problem:constantly crashing, blue screen of death.

Last info from Diagnostic Data Viewer:

Antimalware Service Executable

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2001.10-0\MsMpEng.exe
    Creation Time: 3/14/2020 1:39:54 PM
    Problem: MpTelemetry

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Problem Signature 01: unspecified
    Problem Signature 02: HardeningTelemetry
    Problem Signature 03: HardeningTelemetryDisableAS
    Problem Signature 04: 4.18.2001.10
    Problem Signature 05: unspecified
    Problem Signature 06: unspecified
    Problem Signature 07: unspecified

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: fdb8de8b2cbae82736f81cfce42d2152 (1655104735544156498)

Constant internet and crashing issues [​IMG]

Chadi, Jan 27, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Constant internet and crashing issues

internet explore 11 on my laptop (win 10) is crashing and unable to restore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and follow the steps given except resetting Internet Explorer. It has various steps to resolve the issue related to Internet Explorer performance.

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Constant internet and crashing issues

1. Constant internet and crashing issues - Similar Threads - Constant internet crashing

2. Laptop constant internet issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop constant internet issues: Hi, I recently got this laptop almost a year ago, and throughout this year I have had many problems with the wifi. Discord won't allow me to watch streams without persistent lag that other devices on my wifi connection have no trouble with, YouTube and other video streaming...
  3. Laptop constant internet issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop constant internet issues: Hi, I recently got this laptop almost a year ago, and throughout this year I have had many problems with the wifi. Discord won't allow me to watch streams without persistent lag that other devices on my wifi connection have no trouble with, YouTube and other video streaming...
  4. Constant crashing for applications, KERNELBASE.dll issue, fixes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing for applications, KERNELBASE.dll issue, fixes?: Hello,I apologize if this is a common question but I have noticed instability in some games I play. This issue started roughly a month ago when I made a new computer out of the current generation of parts. The system has been cloned from my old computer's ssd into an m.2...
  5. Issue with Windows Explorer & Taskbar constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Explorer & Taskbar constantly crashing: Hey guys, I’ve been having this issue for the past few weeks where I am unable to access anything with the windows explorer, my taskbar is consistently crashing; and any attempt at win+r or win+s is just met with the taskbar crashing again and nothing happening. I’ve tried...
  6. Constant internet and crashing issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant internet and crashing issues: Edit: dump files: https://files.catbox.moe/oert2m.zip Hey all, about 1 year ago my HP Omen laptop started having issues where it would drop the internet connection at random and wouldn't reconnect until I restarted. This didn't happen too often and was easy to ignore. It...
  7. Constant internet and crashing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant internet and crashing issues: Edit: dump files: https://files.catbox.moe/oert2m.zip Hey all, about 1 year ago my HP Omen laptop started having issues where it would drop the internet connection at random and wouldn't reconnect until I restarted. This didn't happen too often and was easy to ignore. It...
  8. Constant issue with my internet on window 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant issue with my internet on window 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sailorhezza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxjjaj/constant_issue_with_my_internet_on_window_10/
  9. Constant Crashing BSOD + Sleep Wake Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Crashing BSOD + Sleep Wake Issues: Laptop Info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 System Manufacturer ASUS System Model UX490UAR System Type x64-based PC SMBIOS Version 3.0 First Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode...
  10. Constant Crashing & Sleep Wake Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant Crashing & Sleep Wake Issues: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model UX490UAR System Type x64-based PC SMBIOS Version 3.0 First Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press...