Windows 10: Constant Internet Drop Outs on WIN10 PC, every other device fine.

Discus and support Constant Internet Drop Outs on WIN10 PC, every other device fine. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi people, ive completely run out of ideas. My internet on this windows 10 pc is completely unstable, either via ethernet or wifi. It will drop out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Groggubus, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Groggubus Win User

Constant Internet Drop Outs on WIN10 PC, every other device fine.

Hi people,

ive completely run out of ideas. My internet on this windows 10 pc is completely unstable, either via ethernet or wifi. It will drop out several times a minute, or maybe once a day, or maybe every few hours. It is completely unpredictable.

Ive have a day and a bit log from a chrome add on app showing the disconnects and reconnects. it mostly says the ethernet/wifi is fine, just the internet drops out.

The PC is either connected to a switch, which is connected to another switch via a long ethernet cable (built into the wall(cat5e), that is connected to a google nest wifi router. Or via wifi it is connected to a nest wifi point. The room is the study. Every other device in the study is connected and stable via either ethernet or wifi, including a nvidia shield (wifi) or an xbox one x (ethernet, same switch as the pc).

Ive removed and reinstalled MSI realtek ethernet drivers multiple times, going from 10.42 to 10.45 and back again, no luck. The wifi seems slightly more stable than the ethernet, but was causing BSOD, which ive been working with someone in the BSOD thread.

Ive also tried 3rd party PCIe cards, such as an asus wifi card and a intel ethernet card, they both suffered the same fate, so i dont think my motherboard is faulty. at least i hope.

All my information is in my profile. The log is attached in pdf format.

Any more questions please ask. Im begging that someone has a solution to this. its ruining all the fun of my new pc.

Thanks in advance,.

:)

Groggubus, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Constant drop of internet connection,

Hi Jack,

It's possible that you're unable to reliably connect to the Internet due to some configuration settings on your computer. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which specific build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before the network connection started dropping constantly?
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Are other devices able to connect to your Wi-Fi without experiencing constant disconnections?

Yolvi Ell, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Gramps Win User
    Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, Oct 30, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant Internet Drop Outs on WIN10 PC, every other device fine. - Similar Threads - Constant Internet Drop

2. The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine: Ive had this issue for more then a year now but every place I look hasn't had an answer.My PC is a little far away from the router but not awfully far. However, since early 2023 the internet on my PC has taken a massive decline making my ping sky rocket and websites take a...
  3. The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine: Ive had this issue for more then a year now but every place I look hasn't had an answer.My PC is a little far away from the router but not awfully far. However, since early 2023 the internet on my PC has taken a massive decline making my ping sky rocket and websites take a...
  4. The Internet on my PC is awful but every other device its fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC internet drops every hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC internet drops every hour: So I have had this problem for a few weeks now and it's really annoying. So when I start up my PC there is no problem. Just after 1 hour, my internet stops for 30 seconds and it works again. This is every hour of the day. Example: I start up my PC at 09:24. No problem. The...
  6. PC internet drops every hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC internet drops every hour: So I have had this problem for a few weeks now and it's really annoying. So when I start up my PC there is no problem. Just after 1 hour, my internet stops for 30 seconds and it works again. This is every hour of the day. Example: I start up my PC at 09:24. No problem. The...
  7. PC internet drops every hour

8. My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nostalgia_OST [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpmw7l/my_pc_cannot_connect_to_the_internet_which_is/
  9. Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.

Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.: Hi, my internets cinternets completely stopped working on my computer despite the computer displaying it as strong, in addition it is working fine on my tablet. I have tried everythingcocould could find and nothings working....
  10. Internet Connection constantly dropping every few minutes.

Internet Connection constantly dropping every few minutes.: I am at my wits end with this nonsense, i'm using Windows 10 and have a shitty realtek 8821AE Wireless that no matter what I do, drops my internet and is turning me into a homicidal maniac. I cannot have this continue, it is ruining projects, college work and everything...