Windows 10: Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.

Discus and support Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I have a pre-built computer and got it in 2020. Ever since I gotten it, I have been getting constant BSOD's and most of them are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CluelessKid, May 4, 2021.

1. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.

Hi,I have a pre-built computer and got it in 2020. Ever since I gotten it, I have been getting constant BSOD's and most of them are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while I'm doing school, playing games, or just browsing the internet. It's really getting on my nerve because I get about 5 of them a day if I use it all the time. I've tried the Windows Memory Diagnostic, Re-installed Windows 10 and cleared everything, doing commands in Command Prompt as Administratorchkdsk, /sfc scannow, and bootrec, and updated everything Windows had to offer besides the new preview update for me KB5001391.Even after

:)

CluelessKid, May 4, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, May 4, 2021
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, May 4, 2021
  4. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.

1. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer. - Similar Threads - Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's

2. constant HYPERVISOR_ERROR and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant HYPERVISOR_ERROR and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs: I've been getting a lot of BSODs for the last few weeks, just today i did a clean install of windows and got 4 BSODs so fardmp files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoSgy1EmRMoEiEkGYFJrxpdJ38vT?e=E5ms7U...
  3. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello there! I need some advice as to what might be going wrong in my system and what else I might be able to do to try fix it.Recently I have been hard crashing quite a bit getting a log of bugcheck BSODs, thankfully, I managed to get some help from this forum and I am now...
  4. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello there! I need some advice as to what might be going wrong in my system and what else I might be able to do to try fix it.Recently I have been hard crashing quite a bit getting a log of bugcheck BSODs, thankfully, I managed to get some help from this forum and I am now...
  5. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

6. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello! I keep getting a constant BSOD as stated above every 1 to 2 hours of using my PC. I have tried to do just about all the things i can find online, i have updated drivers, i have turned XMP off and have even reinstalled windows reinstalling made so that i did not have a...
  7. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello! I keep getting a constant BSOD as stated above every 1 to 2 hours of using my PC. I have tried to do just about all the things i can find online, i have updated drivers, i have turned XMP off and have even reinstalled windows reinstalling made so that i did not have a...
  8. Constant BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

9. multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows

multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows: Everyday at least once a day I receive a BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It mostly occurs when I use ableton software. I already upgraded all the drivers and used sfc /scannow and chkdsk. I also tried clean install....
  10. Constant BSOD while Starting Computer

Constant BSOD while Starting Computer: So, for the past two months, I have been getting constant BSOD with numerous STOP Codes such as CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA,MEMORY MANAGEMENT, INTERNAL POWER ERROR and KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION. I have already clean booted my PC, Run SFC, DISM...