Windows 10: Constant issues with this 20H2 cumulative update.

Discus and support Constant issues with this 20H2 cumulative update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ever since October of last year and this new 20H2 update came out I've had nothing but grief trying to get this thing installed. Before it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kaisa_Serian, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Constant issues with this 20H2 cumulative update.

Ever since October of last year and this new 20H2 update came out I've had nothing but grief trying to get this thing installed. Before it didn't bother me as much because aside from simply not being able to install the update, my laptop was working fine. However it seems like my time of peace is at an end, and now every time that update tries to install, it still errors out, but false flags my laptop for an update and restart, making it take longer to shutdown than it did previously, and it's started giving me warnings about missing vital security and quality updates.

The error code it gives me every time is 0x8007000d, and google has proved to be of little help, as on any posts that DID have my exact error code mentioned, none of the solutions have helped. Not renaming the software distribution folder, not resetting windows update, not chkdsk or SFC scan or DISM. At this point i fear the only way to be rid of this error is to do a complete reinstall of windows, but i would REALLY rather not do that since i have a bunch of programs installed that will take me weeks to reinstall if i have to go that route. I don't know WHAT microsoft did to their updates but it's seemed to cause nothing but issues and headaches for a lot of people and i would really just like to see this done, or else i might have to go back to disabling windows updates, which i would also rather not do, at least not until i've figured this one out.

My laptop is a Dell G7 7588 if that's of any help, and my current windows version is 19042.572, i don't know if this is enough information so i'll try to provide more if anything comes up.

submitted by /u/Kaisa_Serian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kaisa_Serian, Jan 15, 2021

2. windows 20h2 update issue

Hi, I'm Israel M., I'm an independent consultant and I'm happy to help you.

The update of Windows 20h2 is carried out cumulatively, correcting errors the focus was to correct problems seen until then, being made available by Microsoft an extensive list (almost 50 items cited by the company), thus showing that this update promises to
    regularize a good part of the image that reaches users of the distribution. Therefore, these constant updates are corrections.

I hope I helped, I await your return.

Best regards,

Israel M.

Outside consultant

IsraelMoreira2, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I Sachin Pal, I update my Windows 10 to 20H2 Version but I am facing a new problem i.e. The brightness of the screen is constant unable to increase or decrease the brightness, the pop shows that the brightness is increasing or decreasing but physically it
    isn't increasing or decreasing and the performance of the system is unstable after the update 20H2 Version.

I request you to please resolve this bug as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Sachin Pal

sachinpal5888, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Constant issues with this 20H2 cumulative update.

Cumulative update issue

Hello!

As usual I checked for updates.. it showed a list to download and install.. After downloading, windows failed to install cumulative update for windows version 1909.. I tried to solve by using 'Have a question' option.. I tried every steps which were mentioned
    in 'Get Help' window.. still no solution..

it shows

"There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.

2020-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4528760) - Error 0x80073701"

please help me to solve this issue..

Thanks...

velmurugan1930, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Constant issues with this 20H2 cumulative update.

1. Constant issues with this 20H2 cumulative update. - Similar Threads - Constant issues 20H2

2. WIndows Update issues for 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows Update issues for 20H2: I've tried a number of times to install the latest feature update. I can also see where 2004 was never installed either. Every time that I try to install it, I get an error at the very end. It does the entire install - downloads, installs, reboots. But, when it comes...
  3. Cumulative update for version 20H2 stuck at 20%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cumulative update for version 20H2 stuck at 20%: Greetings! I successfully updated 1909 to 20H2 and downloaded updates. But one particular update is causing me issues. The optional cumulative update for Windows 10 version 20H2 for x64 based systems. It stucks at installing at 20%. Even tried to restart the laptop but it...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 printing issue after cumulative update KB5000802

Windows 10 20H2 printing issue after cumulative update KB5000802: Hi, After installing 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5000802 the Picture Viewer prints some pictures with a wide blank in the middle. In all printers, physical or PDF. Picture to print [ATTACH] Result [ATTACH] I restored...
  5. Issue downloading windows 10 20H2 December Cumulative update KB4586853.

Issue downloading windows 10 20H2 December Cumulative update KB4586853.: Hi team, Microsoft 2020-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4586853 got stuck at Downloading- 100%. It have been like for several hours. Please solve this issue soon.[ATTACH]...
  6. Difficulty integrating Cumulative Update into 20H2 image

Difficulty integrating Cumulative Update into 20H2 image: I realize that there is probably an extremely small audience that actually does this, but has anyone been able to successfully integrate the latest Windows 10 20H2 updates into their ISO images? For some reason, when I do so, if I try to install Windows from that media I get...
  7. new Update 20H2 issue

new Update 20H2 issue: recently I have updated windows 10 to latest version 20H2,and with the new update I have started facing one issue.My laptop shuts down when its at 12% without any low battery warning ,I have checked all power option ,I think its a bug ,so kindly help....
  8. windows 20h2 update issue

windows 20h2 update issue: windows is trying to install update 20h2 , but that update has already been installed how do i stop windows from continuing to try to update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-20h2-update-issue/49a10cb9-5aad-4892-8841-16eb56639b80
  9. Cumulative update constantly failing and constant 100% disk usage

Cumulative update constantly failing and constant 100% disk usage: These issues began yesterday 3/13/20. The update, "2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4551762" has failed every time I try to install it with the error code, "0x80071160". When this issue began my disk drive also went up to 100% with...
  10. Cumulative update issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cumulative update issue: Hello! As usual I checked for updates.. it showed a list to download and install.. After downloading, windows failed to install cumulative update for windows version 1909.. I tried to solve by using 'Have a question' option.. I tried every steps which were mentioned in 'Get...