Windows 10: Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached

Discus and support Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past three days I've been getting BSODs with the error code in the title. The three most recent ones yesterday happened while I was browsing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mightydioMC, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached

For the past three days I've been getting BSODs with the error code in the title. The three most recent ones yesterday happened while I was browsing the internet and twice while playing a game.

I've tried sfc /scannow and it said it fixed some corrupted files, but my com still crashed afterwards.

DISM found no corrupted files. And I've installed the latest drivers since it might've been a driver issue, but it still crashes.

Hard Disk Sentinel and CrystalDiskInfo both tested my system drive as fine, and I did chkdsk /f just to make sure, but BSODs still happen.

Windows Memory Diagnostic also found no issue with the RAM inside the computer.

Windows is up to date with version 20H2.

Dump files are attached here

If you could help, that is greatly appreciated.

:)

mightydioMC, Dec 14, 2020

2. Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by SpiritX MS MVP on January 5, 2016 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Constant BSOD with Bugcheck 0x00000139

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 14, 2020
  3. 4E1A607A Win User
    BSoD 0x00000139

Hi. I'm writing because I'm having a problem with my computer.

Lately I have experienced several BSoDs, each with different stop code, but they seems to be referring to one device error. I've reinstalled Windows but see improvement.

The most recent BSoDs contains the following info:

• 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffd0a50e4b220, 0xfffffd0a50e4b178, 0x0000000000000000)
    • 0x00000109 (0xa39ffc5b07604826, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0508f85968ea7e46, 0x0000000000000101)
    I'm in China and I don't know in what way I can send you the memory dump file and the event log.

Can you help me?

4E1A607A, Dec 14, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached

1. Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs Error 0x00000139 Dump files attached - Similar Threads - Constant Kernel_Security_Check BSODs

2. Win 10 BSOD - Dump files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 BSOD - Dump files attached: I have an acquaintance that was having issues with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATON for a while, and is continuing to have BSOD's. I'm not as handy with WinDbg as I'd like, but when I use it to view the dumps, I see 3 different errors. I wonder if to a trained eye, there may be a common...
  3. Win 10 BSOD - Dump files attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 BSOD - Dump files attached: I have an acquaintance that was having issues with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATON for a while, and is continuing to have BSOD's. I'm not as handy with WinDbg as I'd like, but when I use it to view the dumps, I see 3 different errors. I wonder if to a trained eye, there may be a common...
  4. BSOD with various error codes [Dump files attached]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes [Dump files attached]: Lately my laptop has been getting bsods with various error codes each time irql_not_less_or_equal; driver irql_not_less_or_equal; whea uncorrectable error; kmode_exception_not_handled.First I tried the reset windows option thinking it was a driver problem, but that failed...
  5. BSOD with various error codes [Dump files attached]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with various error codes [Dump files attached]: Lately my laptop has been getting bsods with various error codes each time irql_not_less_or_equal; driver irql_not_less_or_equal; whea uncorrectable error; kmode_exception_not_handled.First I tried the reset windows option thinking it was a driver problem, but that failed...
  6. BSOD with various error codes [Dump files attached]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK 0x00000139

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK 0x00000139: For the past three days I've been getting BSODs with the error code in the title. The three most recent ones yesterday happened while I was browsing the internet and twice while playing a game. I've tried sfc /scannow and it said it fixed some corrupted files, but my com...
  8. Constant BSOD - Crashed Prime 95 Tests - Multiple Dump Files - Solution? Attached dump file

Constant BSOD - Crashed Prime 95 Tests - Multiple Dump Files - Solution? Attached dump file: ================================================== Dump File : 061720-7328-01.dmp Crash Time : 2020-06-17 3:55:36 AM Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000101 Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000020 Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000000 Parameter 3...
  9. BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached

BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached: Hi guys, so I posted this thread on a few other forums as well but so far no one has been able to help me out. After saving up for some time and suffering life on my terrible laptop I finally managed to get myself my own PC/Desktop. It's anew build so I ordered all the...
  10. BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached: Hi, I've finally given up and looking to windows 10 experts to help :( I randomly receive BSOD caused by tcpip.sys (so it says). For instance, i received one 10 minutes ago after waking up in the morning (5.30am AEST), turning my monitor on, pressing 'enter' to log on,...
Tags: