Windows 10: Constant lag/freeze on my computer

Discus and support Constant lag/freeze on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, so, my computer is lagging a lot for no apparent reason, and that's happening since it had a problem with turning it on, where when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pedrokopp, Nov 25, 2019.

1. pedrokopp Win User

Constant lag/freeze on my computer

Hello guys, so, my computer is lagging a lot for no apparent reason, and that's happening since it had a problem with turning it on, where when i pushed the turn on button it'd turn on and off constantly, and now that's back, this really bad lag happens, sometimes my screen even freezes because it's really bad. I play a lot of games and edit a couple of videos, so I really need my computer to work well, here are my computer specs if needed:

Constant lag/freeze on my computer 9e16953b-ecfb-4835-8fdb-d0b9060c1e8c?upload=true.png

PS.: I've tried everything you can imagine, like defragment, hard reset, really, A LOT of stuff.

:)

pedrokopp, Nov 25, 2019
  2. dnmnbg Win User

boot times and constant computer freeze

@Samuria i h ave never installed hardware on a laptop. i have though about adding more memory as someone in another forum i frequent said that more ram would help. i do have 2 external harddives a 1tb drive and a 2tb drive.

- - - Updated - - -

ok will go through the bios and take picks of what i see and post it ok

- - - Updated - - -

Constant lag/freeze on my computer [​IMG]

boot info

- - - Updated - - -

dnmnbg, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Constant lag/freeze on my computer

Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i tried everything possible.

hi, i spent two days now trying to fix the freezing or extremely slow browser(s) with constant lagging of my keyboard-typing-lagging as of now.

after cleaning, defrag, deactivation of auto-run-programs, visus-and malware-scan etc. etc. nothing helps., please, help!

i need an expert. thank you. keyvan

KeyvanDavani, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Constant lag/freeze on my computer

1. Constant lag/freeze on my computer - Similar Threads - Constant lag freeze

2. Computer freezing and lagging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing and lagging.: Hi,My computer got freezing and lagging when i unplugged lan cable, i was reinstall network driver from manufacter then still same problem, im using windows 11.any helps?thank you so much....
  3. Computer freezing and lagging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing and lagging.: Hi,My computer got freezing and lagging when i unplugged lan cable, i was reinstall network driver from manufacter then still same problem, im using windows 11.any helps?thank you so much....
  4. Computer constantly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly freezing: My computer which is around 4-5 years old recently started freezing randomly between if its just idle on the lock screen or sometimes if its under load, didn't spot a pattern in what its busy doing. When it freezes audio still plays for like 10 seconds and then I'm just stuck...
  5. Computer constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly freezing: My computer which is around 4-5 years old recently started freezing randomly between if its just idle on the lock screen or sometimes if its under load, didn't spot a pattern in what its busy doing. When it freezes audio still plays for like 10 seconds and then I'm just stuck...
  6. Computer freezing constantly

Computer freezing constantly: Hey there, I’ve got an issue where my laptop has started to freeze after less than 10 minutes of use, requiring a hard restart. Infromation that may be useful: • It is an HP Spectre running the latest version of Windows 10 • I tried updaing drivers and running various...
  7. Constant Computer Freezing

Constant Computer Freezing: Hi, So for at least 2 to 3 years now I have had my computer constantly freeze on me while playing games, and rarely when doing anything else. I've tried to power through it but I have had enough. Upon looking at forums on here I found one that seemed to have a problem...
  8. Horrible Lag/Constant Freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horrible Lag/Constant Freezes: I just got this Dell G7 not more than 5 months ago, and just a few days ago out of the blue the computer began acting very weirdly albeit no changes being made (no installation of any apps, anti-virus test came back clean). 1. BIOS boot time spiked from around 5 seconds to...
  9. Computer freezes constantly

Computer freezes constantly: I have windows 10 and my computer freezes all day long. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-constantly/c00c7bf5-f38a-434d-bdf9-3703a43bcf42
  10. Computer constantly freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer constantly freezes: I have a Compaq/HP desk top which I've had for nearly 5 years. It's a 64 bit system with 4G of memory. The OS is windows 7. All of a sudden it freezes up. I can shut it down and when it boots up, it's fine for just a few minutes and then it freezes up again. I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer lag constant