Windows 10: Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful

Discus and support Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] StartIsBack was uninstalled (by a MicroSoft tech) to fix a locked up situation after an upgrade months ago. That's not a problem, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebStaky, Aug 2, 2018.

1. DebStaky Win User

Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful

Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful d626511f-52e6-4f1b-b0b7-7cd3f4d8a26f?upload=true.png

StartIsBack was uninstalled (by a MicroSoft tech) to fix a locked up situation after an upgrade months ago. That's not a problem, but the constant "Compatability Assistant" messages are driving me crazy!!! How do I stop them before I actually lose my mind?

:)

DebStaky, Aug 2, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 2, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 2, 2018
  4. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Constant messages - "Help" I've found so far not helpful - Similar Threads - Constant messages Help

2. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far: My headset mic just recently decided to stop working mostly. So it does detect stuff, its just quiet, and even then it only detects it when my mic is literally inside my mouth. I have tried adjusting the volume in the configuration settings and it didn't help, also I cannot...
  3. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far: My headset mic just recently decided to stop working mostly. So it does detect stuff, its just quiet, and even then it only detects it when my mic is literally inside my mouth. I have tried adjusting the volume in the configuration settings and it didn't help, also I cannot...
  4. Headset Mic too low, and nothing has helped so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Color calibration resetting on sleep/restart. Nothing helped so far

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color calibration resetting on sleep/restart. Nothing helped so far: As the title says, the color calibration keeps going default for me despite having tried every solution I could find about this problem.I've installed the newest windows updates and graphic card drivers. Windows 10 Pro Build: 19041.867 nVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 16GB RAM...
  6. BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.: So a few days ago my computer started giving me the BSOD with the typical message "ran into an error and needs to restart" At first the Stop Code was: Critcal Process Died. It would happen when I was working on my computer with chrome or even when I wasn't doing anything. I...
  7. This is probably my favourite lock screen image I've got so far, I love the constantly...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is probably my favourite lock screen image I've got so far, I love the constantly...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/swiftestcat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eusnvc/this_is_probably_my_favourite_lock_screen_image/
  8. far cry 5 help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    far cry 5 help: can i play this game with my current specs 139984
  9. What I've observed so far.

in Windows 10 Support
    What I've observed so far.: Hi Yesterday I installed Windows 10 in a dual boot configuration with Windows 8. I turned off both Fast Boot and Secure Boot in the bios first and created a partition on my second hard drive. I installed from a DVD I created from the .ISO file. I had no issues with...
  10. Best error message I've encountered so far...

in Windows 10 Support
    Best error message I've encountered so far...: Thanks MS and Rockstar, really nice of you telling me what's wrong with my Windows. Oh wait, what's that running in the background? Is that Windows Media Player? No, that cannot be because you need it and it's clearly not there, otherwise you would not show me that cool and...