Windows 10: Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

Discus and support Constant "Microsoft Account Problem" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Mods, please move it if necessary. I keep getting a notification of a Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Gurn Blanston, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Mods, please move it if necessary.

I keep getting a notification of a Microsoft Account problem (password change, etc). I keep fixing it, but it keeps coming back. Is this possible malware doing this? Or something with the new version of Windows? I am updated to 1903, and this has started since the upgrade.

Thanks for any help.

:)

Gurn Blanston, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Constant "Microsoft Account Problem" :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

1. Constant "Microsoft Account Problem" - Similar Threads - Constant Microsoft Account

2. 'Problem with your Microsoft Account' - Constant Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Problem with your Microsoft Account' - Constant Notifications: Hello, I have Office 365 on three laptops running Windows10. Recently I started getting bombarded multiple times per day with notifications that 'there is a problem with your Microsoft account.' It's driving me insane! 1. Outlook stops downloading mail. I have to...
  3. Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account

Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account: Every couple of days for the last few months Windows 10 Defender has been telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I open the defender window and click on account protection it asks me to enter my computer PIN, and after I do the "problem" goes away....
  4. Account sincronization constant problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account sincronization constant problems: Since I installed the last update of Windows 10 some days ago, I am having problems continously with the sincronization of my hotmail and gmail accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps. I tried several things posted on this community, but I cannot manage how to solve it. Almost...
  5. constant problems with a work or school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    constant problems with a work or school account: I have owned my SurfaceGo for 10 months with no problems until a recent update. I have three emails. My personal email account has no problems, but I my work or school emails constantly say there is a problem and it needs to be fixed on my SurfaceGo. I put in my credentials...
  6. microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft account problem: whenever i turn on my pc, i get a message your microsoft account needs attention in Shared experiences, your outlook settings out of date. Also in microsoft edge sync needs to be fixed by giving pin everytime. I tried many fixes like Safe scan, DISM, etc. but nothing helped....
  7. Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account Problem: I'm getting a pop up message that says " We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix iti n Shared experiences settings." Is this some sort of scam and how do I prevent this pop up ? Thank you....
  8. Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account problem: I am getting so sick and tired of the pop up "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed.Select here to ix it in the Shared experiences settings. Between Microsoft, Edge and Chrome the minute they fiddle with somethings then all these...
  9. Microsoft account problem?

Microsoft account problem?: A popup appears slides out like other 'official' notifications, and prompts to click on a link to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-problem/88ae0d2c-3759-484d-ada5-fcd77f808a67"
  10. Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant "Microsoft Account Problem": I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Mods, please move it if necessary. I keep getting a notification of a Microsoft Account problem (password change, etc). I keep fixing it, but it keeps coming back. Is this possible malware doing this? Or something...