Windows 10: Constant network receive inbound activity post Win 10 20H2 update

Discus and support Constant network receive inbound activity post Win 10 20H2 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I see constant network activity from Searchapp.exe post Win 10 20H2 update since yesterday.Anyone knows how to fix the same? My PC is old and resources... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vinod_bp Vinod Pillai, May 15, 2021.

1. Constant network receive inbound activity post Win 10 20H2 update

I see constant network activity from Searchapp.exe post Win 10 20H2 update since yesterday.Anyone knows how to fix the same? My PC is old and resources are scarce, so I would prefer to think that things like these designed by the MS software engineering teams are more of a killer to my settings.

:)

vinod_bp Vinod Pillai, May 15, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Constant network activity data being sent at 8-16 Kbps, what is it?!

This shows you exactly which process vs number of bytes sent and received as I suggested above:

Constant network receive inbound activity post Win 10 20H2 update [​IMG]

As it says- must run as admin.

dalchina, May 15, 2021
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, May 15, 2021
  4. Compumind Win User

Constant network receive inbound activity post Win 10 20H2 update

Compumind, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Constant network receive inbound activity post Win 10 20H2 update

1. Constant network receive inbound activity post Win 10 20H2 update - Similar Threads - Constant network receive

2. Constant Win 10 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Win 10 updates: Today I finally solved the problems of Win 10 trying to make me update to a bigger laptop than my 32GB emmc Acer. I bought a Chromebook & am wiping Windows on my old laptop & relacing it with Linux.So it's goodbye to Windows bloatware & constant wrecking of my laptop. Why...
  3. Constant Win 10 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Win 10 updates: Today I finally solved the problems of Win 10 trying to make me update to a bigger laptop than my 32GB emmc Acer. I bought a Chromebook & am wiping Windows on my old laptop & relacing it with Linux.So it's goodbye to Windows bloatware & constant wrecking of my laptop. Why...
  4. Constant Win 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update 20H2 - Post update freezes

Windows Update 20H2 - Post update freezes: Running a Lenovo Desktop PC with Windows 10 which auto updated with feature update 20H2 and now subsequent cumulative updates 03-2021 & 05-2021. I now have multiple system freezes lasting 1 - 3 mins each time where no user input possible. I tried uninstalling update to...
  6. Win 10 update to 20H2 from 1909 has constantly failed

Win 10 update to 20H2 from 1909 has constantly failed: I have tried all the suggested fixes apart from a clean system install. I have no desire to reinstall all the games and programs deleted by a system reset through the settings/recovery/ keep all your files process so please help. I have uploaded the panther and rollback log...
  7. Win 10 20h2 update

Win 10 20h2 update: I use Firefox and sometimes Edge to Browse. Since the big 20h2 update of win 10, both of them take ages to start up. Once the main pages have loaded, they run fine. I didn't have this problem before the update, any one have any ideas, Thanking you....
  8. Constant False Notifications in Action Center (Win 10 20H2)

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant False Notifications in Action Center (Win 10 20H2): I keep getting notifications in the action center that my Ant-Virus Needs to be turned on! But I have 2 anti-virus programs (Malwarebytes and Acronis True Image) that are working all the time. After some conversations with Dell and Microsoft Tech Support it is clear that the...
  9. Not received Windows 10 20H2 feature update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not received Windows 10 20H2 feature update: [ATTACH] Windows 10 Pro 32bit OS Region : India current feature version installed 20H1 since it was upgraded from windows 7 professional I tried checking the update using windows 10 update assistant tool, the feature update 20H2 was ready to be installed, no...
  10. Win Update Constantly Seaching For Updates After 20H2 Install

Win Update Constantly Seaching For Updates After 20H2 Install: Could someone please help with this. I installed 20H2 on my wife's Envy Laptop without any problems and now I see in Windows Settings Update that the little blue balls keep traveling across the stop of the update screen. I have shutdown the laptop and I have restarted the...