Windows 10: Constant notifications for the same album being created?

Discus and support Constant notifications for the same album being created? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Windows Photo set up to automatically put pictures into albums, but recently (Maybe the last 2 weeks) it's started giving me a notification that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PerfectBlue, May 20, 2017.

1. Constant notifications for the same album being created?

I have Windows Photo set up to automatically put pictures into albums, but recently (Maybe the last 2 weeks) it's started giving me a notification that a new album has been created every time that I turn the machine on, and it's the exact same album each time.

I haven't modified or deleted the album, or added any more pictures to it, or changed any settings, I just clear the notification, and then it is displayed again the next day.

Any ideas how I can get it to stop repeating the same notification, other than turning them off all together?

:)

PerfectBlue, May 20, 2017

2. unsolved - micro todo users - repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you at the specific time?

repeat / recur todos at specific times, and notifies you of that todo
    at the specific time via constant sound or visual notification?

how to repeat / recur todos at specific times? ('reminders') --
    and how to notify you via

* constant sound (until you turn it off)

* or visual notification (until you turn it off)

what are the step?

multiples times for the notification is also good like being able to notify ahead of the time

macos best, May 20, 2017
  3. Repeating Notifications

It may be me but I don't see how that is feasible.

With Calendar notifications you get the option to snooze or dismiss {1 alert!}

If you have multiple threads who text you and you miss; you would be having constant RE-NOTIFICATIONS of original notifications.

You are or have been ALERTED. (If you chose to or can't respond to notification alert which was AUDIBLE).

The RE-NOTIFICATION as is is, is STATIC in being a VISUAL reminder, or high lighted, there is no need for another AUDIBLE.

There maybe apps (messages) where you know that it was read by the recipient, but none operate as you describe

Philip Anderson's Mother's Son, May 20, 2017
Thema:

Constant notifications for the same album being created?

1. Constant notifications for the same album being created? - Similar Threads - Constant notifications same

2. Camera not coming on and constant notification sounds after being shut off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not coming on and constant notification sounds after being shut off: camera not coming on to record lectures & constant notification sounds after being shut off<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-coming-on-and-constant-notification/e3431c5b-3e16-497c-a047-1384abd52ee0
  3. Camera not coming on and constant notification sounds after being shut off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera not coming on and constant notification sounds after being shut off: camera not coming on to record lectures & constant notification sounds after being shut off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-coming-on-and-constant-notification/e3431c5b-3e16-497c-a047-1384abd52ee0
  4. Constant Notification Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Notification Sound: I had restarted my PC because a game I was playing had a memory leak. Upon logging back in to my desktop, Windows is constantly playing the notification sound, despite no new notifications appearing, and me having ALL of my notification settings turned off every single one,...
  5. Constant Notification Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant Notification Sound: I had restarted my PC because a game I was playing had a memory leak. Upon logging back in to my desktop, Windows is constantly playing the notification sound, despite no new notifications appearing, and me having ALL of my notification settings turned off every single one,...
  6. Best approach for same album names?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best approach for same album names?: Hi I was thinking to add ' or ` to the end of the album name.. for those albums with the same name.. I wonder what do you guys do for situations like this? to prevent the songs from albums from merging. 143881
  7. How to create a photo album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to create a photo album: Create an album by opening 'Photos', select 'Create > Album'. Select the pictures you want to include, then select 'Create'. For more info click here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/tips/home/photo-basics#createalbumphotos [ATTACH]...
  8. Skype is constantly being suspended in Task Manager - NO NOTIFICATIONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype is constantly being suspended in Task Manager - NO NOTIFICATIONS: Hi, I've been having issues with Skype showing new message notifications on my Windows 10 pro computer ever since the update came out for suspending programs in the background. The green leaf is always on Skype, showing suspended unless I open the app. If it's suspended,...
  9. constant notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant notification: saying scan to computer is no longer activated. the network to the device has been lost. ScanToActivationApp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-notification/49707546-1b92-4e0b-a6fc-6a497fbc4bde
  10. Getting constant "check antivirus notifications" despite AV being on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting constant "check antivirus notifications" despite AV being on: Since installing the Anniversary update i've been getting these annoying notifications. I run Avast which has all of its components on. I have a big green checkmark with the "You are protected" indicating everything is running. I also turned on "Limited periodic scanning" for...