Windows 10: Constant ntoskernel.exe related bluescreens

Discus and support Constant ntoskernel.exe related bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently did a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 on my new 970 EVO and since then I've been having a LOT of bluescreen problems. They range from around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by coloxow, Mar 13, 2019.

1. coloxow Win User

Constant ntoskernel.exe related bluescreens

I recently did a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 on my new 970 EVO and since then I've been having a LOT of bluescreen problems.

They range from around 1 per day to sometimes 4 per day, and its really annoying when working on projects or playing games, as you can probably imagine.

Through BlueScreenView I can see that every bluescreen I've been getting is in some way related to ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying to find fixes for this since it started, but none seem to work. I've ran sfc /scannow multiple times and used dism to repair files. Even then, does it still happen.

The exact bluescreens I'm getting are:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I have all drivers up to date and I've repaired Windows multiple times, yet it keeps happening.

The only pattern I can see in when the bluescreens happen is that they happen when I'm switching programs quickly and doing heavy multitasking and reading lots of files.

Maybe worth mentioning is that I have a hard drive dying, but its only for storage.

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

MSI X470 Gaming Plus

2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz

970 EVO (boot drive)

Asus GTX 1060 3GB

I'd really love to get any kind of help on this because it's really annoying and unpredictable.

:)

coloxow, Mar 13, 2019

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 13, 2019
  3. MegaMan Win User
    Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Mar 13, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant ntoskernel.exe related bluescreens - Similar Threads - Constant ntoskernel exe

2. Constant Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen: Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in...
  3. Constant Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen: Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in...
  4. Exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe related: Can you tell me what is ztool.exe and will it harm my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/4b13d815-837c-4637-b54d-284885fb62ee
  5. Exe related

Exe related: Can you tell me what is ztool.exe and will it harm my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/4b13d815-837c-4637-b54d-284885fb62ee
  6. oo2.exe related

oo2.exe related: Can you tell me what is oo2reck.exe. It is showing in c under app data crash dumps as a bin file. Is harmful for my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oo2exe-related/67abdd15-1cb2-4a85-ac25-24315b730fc1
  7. oo2.exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    oo2.exe related: Can you tell me what is oo2reck.exe. It is showing in c under app data crash dumps as a bin file. Is harmful for my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oo2exe-related/67abdd15-1cb2-4a85-ac25-24315b730fc1
  8. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...
  9. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: The other day i came home to find my PC bluescreened. I figured it was nothing serious as it happens sometimes. But as soon as i logged in it happened again. A few google searches told me that the file that was causing the errors was a mcafee file, and so i tried to quickly...
  10. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: Apparentlly it's driver related,mostly at start up, randomly in windows while having adobe programs open or league of legends in game. Used driver verifier, got the dumpfiles at: here Pls help....