Windows 10: Constant pop ups advisng antivus/firewall not working

Discus and support Constant pop ups advisng antivus/firewall not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have BT Net Protect Plus (McAfee Anti Virus) and it is working but I constantly heave pop up messages saying either it (and Windows defender) is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dogsbodyone, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Constant pop ups advisng antivus/firewall not working

Hi, I have BT Net Protect Plus (McAfee Anti Virus) and it is working but I constantly heave pop up messages saying either it (and Windows defender) is switched off or the firewall is switched off. Each time I check the program it says it is working and all is green. It seems to happen whenever I use either Edge or Firefox. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

:)

Dogsbodyone, Aug 3, 2015

2. pop ups not working

There is currently no official date for the Mango release, but according to this

official news release from Microsoft
    :

The "Mango" release will be available for free to Windows Phone 7 customers and is scheduled to ship on new phones beginning this fall. More details on device update timing will be provided closer to availability.

Until then, keep your eyes peeled for an official announcement here:

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/presskits/windowsphone/

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Aug 3, 2015
  3. pop ups not working

Not in the current version of Windows Phone.

However, Windows Phone Mango will have the equivalent of IE 9 and will handle certain kinds of pop-ups and such.

David Scammell, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Constant pop ups advisng antivus/firewall not working

1. Constant pop ups advisng antivus/firewall not working - Similar Threads - Constant pop ups

2. Powershell constantly pops up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell constantly pops up: When I close it, it opens back up few minutes later. When I don't, multiple of them open nonstop. Sometimes it opens then closes immediately. Scanned for viruses several times, none. Checked other solutions checking startup folders and on task manager, etc. Nothing is...
  3. Powershell constantly pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell constantly pops up: When I close it, it opens back up few minutes later. When I don't, multiple of them open nonstop. Sometimes it opens then closes immediately. Scanned for viruses several times, none. Checked other solutions checking startup folders and on task manager, etc. Nothing is...
  4. Powershell constantly pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana constantly popping up

in Cortana
    Cortana constantly popping up: hello my laptop is running windows 10 and out of no where a box keeps popping up for Cortana. i am sick of it constantly popping up. i signed in thinking this would stop it but has not. i am at my wits ends to sort it. doesnt anyone know how to stop when your not clicking...
  6. Constant Firewall Pop-Up: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Constant Firewall Pop-Up: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app.: I have a new, out of the box Surface Pro 7 that is kept 100% updated. I've had this annoying problem for a few months now. There are two programs that I have found so far that produce a firewall pop up asking for network access. I have to allow public and private access...
  7. Cortana constantly popping up

in Cortana
    Cortana constantly popping up: I see this problem and its "solutions," which always seem to involve disarming some of the touchpad. I don't use my touchpad and have it turned off. I have never had this particular problem until I did a reinstall of Win 10. Sometimes happens 4-5 times a minute. Obviously...
  8. Constant pop-ups on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant pop-ups on Windows 10: I keep getting pop-ups on my lower right corner. I use Adblock, Defender and get constant updates but nothing stops these from happening. Does this happen to anyone else out there? Help me!!!...
  9. Disabling Windows firewall pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disabling Windows firewall pop ups: I am not quite certain what changed between my previous install of Windows 10 and my current one but my current one has these constant Windows Firewall pop-ups asking me with every application if I want to allow it which is rather annoying. This didn't use to happen earlier...
  10. Program window constantly popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program window constantly popping up: After upgrading to 10 there is a program window that opens for about one second then closes every 45 seconds on top of whatever I am doing 18331