Windows 10: Constant popups "Want to help Windows be better? Participate in our study."

Discus and support Constant popups "Want to help Windows be better? Participate in our study." in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Whenever I view the MS forums site eg... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Les1956, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Les1956 Win User

Constant popups "Want to help Windows be better? Participate in our study."

Hello

Whenever I view the MS forums site eg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-the-app-didnt-start/d9914e29-51d9-484a-a9be-77799e8382c1

This happens every time I exit ie click on the "X". In both Edge and Chrome. I have tried filling in the feedback but it still nags me.

Constant popups "Want to help Windows be better? Participate in our study." 5c60b75e-7bb1-4934-af61-437298f98b0f?upload=true.png

On another MS website, I get the following popup

Constant popups "Want to help Windows be better? Participate in our study." 0d958ce8-e383-4e32-83c4-798a34ca9201?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance

:)

Les1956, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Insiders - Want to participate in research study to help shape Office?

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-435a60c83f6c

Brink, Sep 15, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Constant popups "Want to help Windows be better? Participate in our study."

Jsssssssss, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Constant popups "Want to help Windows be better? Participate in our study."

1. Constant popups "Want to help Windows be better? Participate in our study." - Similar Threads - Constant popups help

2. Gaming/Study Modes In Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming/Study Modes In Windows: Hi !I Want to know how to create mode in windows for Gaming and for study as for first 5 hours a day i have to attend classes then for next 2 hours for gaming. i need gaming mode because my school uses MS Teams With integration with MS Edge but i use Opera GX while gaming i...
  3. Constant "USB device not recognized" popups - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant "USB device not recognized" popups - Windows 10: Hi, from a couple days i'm getting constant popup notifications for a USB device not being recognized, however it happens even when there's no USB device connected at all! It's driving me crazy, i work with this computer and i can't bear this any longer. What can i do? Tried...
  4. GeForce 7100/630i better driver wanted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GeForce 7100/630i better driver wanted: I have an old PC currently running Windows 10 (Ver. 2004 build 19041.207). It has a Nvidia GeForce 7100 nForce 630i GPU (On the mother board). I'm using the Nvidia driver version 309.08. I works but not properly with "Transparency Effects" enabled. It has some minor issues...
  5. Help with Cyberlink popups

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Cyberlink popups: I have uninstalled or deleted everything related to cyberlink that I can find on my computer and am still getting the annoying popups to upgrade or purchase new products. WTF cyberlink, now I will never buy anything from you ever again for putting me through this. How do I...
  6. Login photography participation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login photography participation: Hi officer, I was wondering how to participate or contribute my photography to WINDOWS to make them global login display photos. I am confident my photos are as good as (sometimes better than) the current ones . I did also published photography book recently. Please...
  7. 'Adding a new feature' constant popup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Adding a new feature' constant popup: I get a popup saying 'we're adding a new feature' then 'Something happened and we couldn't install new feature' over and over again. It is trying to add Australian speech recognition and I have tried hitting cancel to the update over and over but it constantly pops up every...
  8. Constant "Save a Theme" Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant "Save a Theme" Popup: I am receiving regular Windows popups titled "Save a Theme" with the content: "Windows can't find one of the files in this theme. Do you still want to save the theme?" It appears to come at random every now and then. Why is this happening all of a sudden? Windows...
  9. Participate in the 2018 Windows Developer Community Pulse

in Windows 10 News
    Participate in the 2018 Windows Developer Community Pulse: Every year, we ask for just a few minutes of your time so that we can better understand how the developer community uses the Windows platform and tooling. The survey is a collaboration between Windows engineering, Visual Studio engineering, Microsoft Store engineering, and...
  10. Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows: Hope this is the right forum. Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every link, but its a lot of them, too many to list. 6859