Windows 10: Constant Random Blue Screening

Discus and support Constant Random Blue Screening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I've been getting constant blue screen errors, typically when playing video games but its happened during just normal internet browsing or other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gage Kent, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Gage Kent Win User

Constant Random Blue Screening

Hello,I've been getting constant blue screen errors, typically when playing video games but its happened during just normal internet browsing or other less intense activities. The errors are different every time. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by wdf01000.sys, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, and CUSTOM ERROR are the four last ones Ive encountered, not in that order. I am afraid the problem may be with my ram hardware, but I've also used this device with the same hardware with Linux without any issues, and had this problem with windows both before and after. Before I s

:)

Gage Kent, Jun 9, 2023

2. Trying to diagnose random blue screens

This is a Windows 10 Professional desktop, built seven years ago. It is starting to fail, with almost daily blue screens, and I'm trying to guess what part is failing. The candiates are naturally the motherboard, a RAM stick, or a video card.

The errors are almost always different, and there is almost never a culprit announced. Here are some examples:

• MEMORY_MMANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mcdbus.sys)
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Eventually I will have to start removing all parts one by one, but I was wondering if these errors might suggest which part to check first.

Martin Argerami, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Kyle Win User
    Constant Blue Screens

Start menu: Search for "Power & sleep settings" > "Additional power settings".

Constant Random Blue Screening 375429d1663420183t-constant-blue-screens-applicationframehost_cq3tq1xhsw.png

It should come up like this:

Constant Random Blue Screening 375430d1663420244t-constant-blue-screens-explorer_uardbdkw4i.png

On the left pane click "Change when my computer sleeps".

Constant Random Blue Screening 375432d1663420309t-constant-blue-screens-explorer_trnch5puaf.png

After doing the above in the screenshot, reboot the system. Report back any issues that may follow.

This my support here solves your issue, please give "Thanks" as it adds to my rep. Constant Random Blue Screening :)

Constant Random Blue Screening 375433d1663420458t-constant-blue-screens-firefox_mc4ezriarc.png

Kyle, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Constant Random Blue Screening - Similar Threads - Constant Random Blue

2. Constant Random Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Random Blue Screening: Hello,I've been getting constant blue screen errors, typically when playing video games but its happened during just normal internet browsing or other less intense activities. The errors are different every time. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by wdf01000.sys,...
  3. Constant Random Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Random Blue Screening: Hello,I've been getting constant blue screen errors, typically when playing video games but its happened during just normal internet browsing or other less intense activities. The errors are different every time. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by wdf01000.sys,...
  4. Constant memory related blue screens at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant memory related blue screens at random times: I have constant memory related crashes at random times. They will happen before I even sign into windows and will happen when I play games. Sometimes it takes hours to crash other times my computer will crash right on booting. I tried running verifier and it would blue screen...
  5. I have constant random blue screens.

I have constant random blue screens.: Well about once or twice a day I randomly blue screen, and it's many different blue screens. I've got KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION to name a couple. If anyone could help me out that would be...
  6. I have constant random blue screens.

I have constant random blue screens.: Well about once or twice a day I randomly blue screen, and it's many different blue screens. I've got KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION to name a couple. If anyone could help me out that would be...
  7. I have constant random blue screens.

in Windows 10 Support
  8. Constant, repeated blue screens at random intervals.

Constant, repeated blue screens at random intervals.: While using my PC, it randomly froze, and then crashed and showed a blue screen. It restarted and seemed fine, but it happened again later, and since has been happening at random intervals. This has been happening for 2 days now. Any solutions?...
  9. Constant Blue Screens

Constant Blue Screens: Hi! I’m having constant crashes and blue screens. I followed a guide and it seemed to show that it was a driver that was causing my issues. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pinpoint exactly which one it was. I do however have the DMP file, MSinfo, and my computer specs....
  10. Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly: Hi Guys, I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a solution and could not find any. Thus, here I am! Ever since I build my PC I have had this issue. To be honest, I am not much of a...