Windows 10: Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

Discus and support Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oogway224, Nov 17, 2019.

1. oogway224 Win User

Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

Hi Guys,

I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a solution and could not find any. Thus, here I am! Ever since I build my PC I have had this issue. To be honest, I am not much of a technology kind of guy so be patient with me! I have tried taking my PC to Microcenter to get it diagnosed, but after a video stress test and a installation of my MOBO BIOS and graphics card drivers, they told me they were confident that they had fixed the issue. Unfortunately as I got home that day, the PC crashed on me 20 minutes in.

These BSODs never happened while I was playing games. However, after sending it to Microcenter, they happen randomly whether or not I am playing games. Furthermore, after sending it to Microcenter, my games have constantly been crashing (without BSOD) and it has been extremely frustrating. To note, I have tried running memtest86 on both of my ram sticks and they have passed the test twice (8 passes total). Also, I have reinstalled windows twice (on the second time, during installation, the computer blue screen when it was saying "almost there") and this problem still occurs.

Here are some, definitely not all, of the different error codes that I have encountered for the past couple months:

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

APC INDEX MISMATCH

KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED IRQL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60GHz

Corsair - Vengence LPX Series 16 GB 2.4GHz DDR4 Desktop Memory

B450 MSI Gaming Plus

Samsung 860 EVO SSD

NVIDIA Geforce 2060 RTX

Dump file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwxxky0phkfvp0h/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

Please help!!

:)

oogway224, Nov 17, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 17, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User

iuppiter, Nov 17, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

These numbers look ok to you?

iuppiter, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly - Similar Threads - Constant Random Blue

2. Random Blue Screen Of Deaths

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screen Of Deaths: I am getting random blue screens of death, i thought it may be the ram i have 8 sticks of 32GB so i tested each ram stick individually and they all worked fine. when i have them all plugged in it can run for a day without issues but i got another blue screen of death today....
  3. Random Blue Screen Of Deaths

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screen Of Deaths: I am getting random blue screens of death, i thought it may be the ram i have 8 sticks of 32GB so i tested each ram stick individually and they all worked fine. when i have them all plugged in it can run for a day without issues but i got another blue screen of death today....
  4. Random Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens of Death: Ever since updating to Windows 11 a couple months ago, I've been experiencing random freezes and BSODs. Heck, sometimes it doesn't even BSOD, it just goes straight to restarting itself. Sometimes it happens when my laptop doesn't even have any apps/programs open. I don't...
  5. Random Blue Screens of Death

Random Blue Screens of Death: Ever since updating to Windows 11 a couple months ago, I've been experiencing random freezes and BSODs. Heck, sometimes it doesn't even BSOD, it just goes straight to restarting itself. Sometimes it happens when my laptop doesn't even have any apps/programs open. I don't...
  6. random game crashes and blue screens

random game crashes and blue screens: i went to the event viewer and saw this error :The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x0000022850e651ec, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff9189f150f3c0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. randome blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  8. randome blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randome blue screen of death: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal how can i rectify this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randome-blue-screen-of-death/dbcd1d1b-19dc-4fc0-b577-647b62446573
  9. randome blue screen of death

10. Random blue screen of deaths!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screen of deaths!!!: I get blue screen of deaths usually when I'm watching YouTube videos or playing video games it also happens at random. Attachment 51018 Any help would be much appreciated 31892