Windows 10: Constant random BSOD's 5-25 times a day for a couple months now

Discus and support Constant random BSOD's 5-25 times a day for a couple months now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As said in the subject, i have been having this horrible issue for some time, no pattern or any way of recreating. I have tried multi different ways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by russellsteele, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Constant random BSOD's 5-25 times a day for a couple months now

As said in the subject, i have been having this horrible issue for some time, no pattern or any way of recreating. I have tried multi different ways from DV to os file checks to hardware replacement. Nothing works... i can have 10 windows open at the same time or even just discord or youtube. Seems it will run for an hour or 2 or even sometimes during or directly after i startup and as soon as i make a change switch windows, close or open a new one, go to the bathroom come back, sit and watch it for an hour and do absolutely nothing and then accidently bump my mouse, boom bsod Annoying...

:)

russellsteele, Aug 27, 2021

2. Need help with constant (runs for days or hours then random BSOD) BSOD in wind 10 x570 AMD 3700x new system.

Need help with constant (runs for days or hours then random BSOD) BSOD in wind 10 x570 AMD 3700x new system.

Was using a slightly later bios than F4 at the time of crash.

memtests ok.

BSOD – Google Drive

PhilipM111, Aug 27, 2021
  3. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive
    -

Sign in to your account

I suspect it is a driver problem but the Windows startup repair has not fixed the problem. I have also removed hardware that I added around the time the problem started (a couple of USB devices) and uninstalled some software. I've done Windows updates and
    driver updates and checked Device Manager and added drivers where they were missing.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could identify the problem. I'm so busy I haven't had much time to investigate it and I have to keep using this machine, but I'm worried all these crashes will corrupt it

John M

JohnMcCarthy6, Aug 27, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Constant random BSOD's 5-25 times a day for a couple months now

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Constant random BSOD's 5-25 times a day for a couple months now

1. Constant random BSOD's 5-25 times a day for a couple months now - Similar Threads - Constant random BSOD's

2. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  3. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  4. My laptop is randomly restarting a couple of times a day. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is randomly restarting a couple of times a day. No BSOD.: Can someone help me? My laptop has been randomly restarting several times a day. No blue screen of death. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-randomly-restarting-a-couple-of-times/c0b0becb-ef88-421b-b8f6-41d54e398562
  5. My laptop is randomly restarting a couple of times a day. No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is randomly restarting a couple of times a day. No BSOD.: Can someone help me? My laptop has been randomly restarting several times a day. No blue screen of death. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-randomly-restarting-a-couple-of-times/c0b0becb-ef88-421b-b8f6-41d54e398562
  6. Constant BSOD, multiple times per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD, multiple times per day: It's been a recurring issue for a few months on my custom-built desktop. At first, the errors ranged from a variety of things, but after applying solutions I've found on these support threads and elsewhere, the only error I get anymore is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I can't for...
  7. BSOD failures a couple times a day

BSOD failures a couple times a day: Its not happening often, and I did not realize it because it was mostly happening overnight. I noticed my pc was restarted when I woke up in the morningI keep it on most nights. But is been crashing periodically. The last few days it crashed twice while I was using it and...
  8. Random BSODs multiple times a day

Random BSODs multiple times a day: Good morning, My PC began experiencing period BSODs last week, accompanied by occasional non BSOD issues where the display would cut out and programs would display incorrectly, requiring a restart to correct. Initially I suspected the issue was my Nvidia drivers since I had...
  9. BSOD couple times a day normal use.

BSOD couple times a day normal use.: Please help to analyse this dmp file. I cannot use it in my windbg. Error loading symbols 128579
  10. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...