Windows 10: Constant random BSODs

Discus and support Constant random BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having very regular and random BSODs on my new PC. At all times the error is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. The cause of the faults are very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarveySingh0, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Constant random BSODs

Hi,

I'm having very regular and random BSODs on my new PC. At all times the error is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

The cause of the faults are very random also, most of the time it says it's caused by win32kfull.sys or win32kbase.sys

I have attached a minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApwVu5a8goppgV2SXhJSR7MIBaeV

I should also note I ran a memtest and there were no issues with my RAM reported

:)

HarveySingh0, Nov 21, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

Constant random BSODs

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Constant random BSODs

1. Constant random BSODs - Similar Threads - Constant random BSODs

2. Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD and Random Crashing: Hi,So, I've been experiencing some seriously frustrating issues with my computer recently, in terms of BSOD's and random crashing. It is inconsistent, and has no immediate issue that is noticeable, and I have performed a memory check, as well as a full disk scan and various...
  3. Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD and Random Crashing: Hi,So, I've been experiencing some seriously frustrating issues with my computer recently, in terms of BSOD's and random crashing. It is inconsistent, and has no immediate issue that is noticeable, and I have performed a memory check, as well as a full disk scan and various...
  4. Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant random freezing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant random freezing and BSOD: I built this pc a bit over a year ago and within the last couple months I've been experiencing escalating crashing issues. Around 4-5 months ago the pc would seemingly randomly freeze during basic activity like browsing the web or sometimes while in games. It then got to the...
  6. Constant random freezing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant random freezing and BSOD: I built this pc a bit over a year ago and within the last couple months I've been experiencing escalating crashing issues. Around 4-5 months ago the pc would seemingly randomly freeze during basic activity like browsing the web or sometimes while in games. It then got to the...
  7. Constant lagspike randomly and BSOD

Constant lagspike randomly and BSOD: Hello. I've been experiencing random lag spikes and a 2nd BSOD since i have updated to 21H1. This link and this other one are the methods I have tried from the past reports i posted. I cannot go back to 20H2 version too because:1. before i reset my laptop, it has been past 10...
  8. RANDOM BSOD and SteamVR constant crashes

RANDOM BSOD and SteamVR constant crashes: new system ryzen 5 3600 with aio cooler.....used gtx 1080ti....new oloy ddr4 3200 rgb ram 2x16gb....sabrent 2tb m.2 nvme....HP reverb g1 i can occasionally leave pc on all day without a single bsod...then sometimes can get random bsod without warning and more frequently on...
  9. Constantly getting bsod with random errors

Constantly getting bsod with random errors: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Sometimes I get a bsod with random errors.. Usually it happens when I play games, like warframe or RE2, but I also got bsod while I only had discord and chrome open. Also have some strange problems with random crash, sometimes my browser...
  10. Constant Random BSOD

Constant Random BSOD: Hello, I've gone through a bit of troubleshooting myself and cant figure out whats going on. My Kernel is constantly the cause of the crashing. Here are the steps I've already done: -Reformatted (BSOD at login) -Memtest with 0 errors -update drivers + BIOS -Reset...