Windows 10: Constant rebooting, been like this for 2 hours and i dont know what to do at this point.

Discus and support Constant rebooting, been like this for 2 hours and i dont know what to do at this point. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jbip_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jbip_, Apr 2, 2020.

1. /u/jbip_ Win User

Constant rebooting, been like this for 2 hours and i dont know what to do at this point.

/u/jbip_, Apr 2, 2020

2. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Apr 2, 2020
  3. SENS connection and constant reboot

started out with inability to connect to SENS and constant rebooting. Can’t get anywhere to address per previous suggestions bc i cant log into/onto my microsoft acct! Know the password, verified on different device, changed it anyway and still can’t
    log on to try to fix!!

frustratedcb, Apr 2, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant rebooting, been like this for 2 hours and i dont know what to do at this point.

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant rebooting, been like this for 2 hours and i dont know what to do at this point. - Similar Threads - Constant rebooting been

2. Constant black screens and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant black screens and I dont know what to do: I have had black screens after 30 mins of playing a game on my pc. This is all coming after a corrupt windows download and bad ram that i have now fixed just to be hit with black screens. I have tried everything from better cooling, reinstalling drivers, reasembling my pc,...
  3. Constant black screens and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant black screens and I dont know what to do: I have had black screens after 30 mins of playing a game on my pc. This is all coming after a corrupt windows download and bad ram that i have now fixed just to be hit with black screens. I have tried everything from better cooling, reinstalling drivers, reasembling my pc,...
  4. Constant black screens and I dont know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant black screens and I dont know what to do: Hello I am using windows 11 and I am at my wits end right now. I have tried everything under the sun to fix my problem and nothing has worked. When I am playing a game for around 30 minutes and then open any interface in the game or go to the end screen of an activity my...
  5. Constant black screens and I dont know what to do

Constant black screens and I dont know what to do: Hello I am using windows 11 and I am at my wits end right now. I have tried everything under the sun to fix my problem and nothing has worked. When I am playing a game for around 30 minutes and then open any interface in the game or go to the end screen of an activity my...
  6. No microsoft apps work for me and I dont know what to do its been like this for months

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No microsoft apps work for me and I dont know what to do its been like this for months: This is 3 diffrent apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-microsoft-apps-work-for-me-and-i-dont-know-what/a3b9b1d6-870b-42e7-baa7-e06ae4fbd9eb
  7. No microsoft apps work for me and I dont know what to do its been like this for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microsoft apps work for me and I dont know what to do its been like this for months: This is 3 diffrent apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-microsoft-apps-work-for-me-and-i-dont-know-what/a3b9b1d6-870b-42e7-baa7-e06ae4fbd9eb
  8. No microsoft apps work for me and I dont know what to do its been like this for months

9. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  10. I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know what to do at this point: [ATTACH] I can't deal with this anymore. I don't know what I could use to solve this problem. The gamebar, search, the movies and tv app, all have this problem. If you don't know, I have this problem where the processes freak out. As you can see, it says weather, yet it's on...