Windows 10: Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc.

Discus and support Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2023-‎08-‎13 3:22 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shawn Wright, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc.

SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2023-‎08-‎13 3:22 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd08e5391f010Parameter 2: fffff80556422050Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 4105Ryzen 360016GB Corsair DDR4 3600 RamMSI Tomahawk 570 WIFI MBWD Bla

:)

Shawn Wright, Aug 13, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 13, 2023
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 13, 2023
  4. Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc.

computer reboots after shutdown in windows 10

ok I did the Shutdown /s /t 0 and a list came up....what next?

- - - Updated - - -

I did the Cmd prompt and typed: Shutdown /s /t 0 and computer did shutdown but rebooted a couple seconds later...I have done this before...still no change with my issue of computer rebooting after shutdown...

fishingpoint, Aug 13, 2023
Thema:

Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc.

1. Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc. - Similar Threads - Constant Reboots shutdowns

2. BSOD and constant crashes no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and constant crashes no matter what i do: For sometime now I keep getting the BSOD and the error message of kernel security check failure. System specs: intel i7 6700k Asus maximum viii hero Corsair vengeance 3200mhz ram Evga gtx 980ti Samsung 950 pro 256gb and 970 evo 500gbCorsair rm 750x psuHere is what I have done...
  3. BSOD and constant crashes no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and constant crashes no matter what i do: For sometime now I keep getting the BSOD and the error message of kernel security check failure. System specs: intel i7 6700k Asus maximum viii hero Corsair vengeance 3200mhz ram Evga gtx 980ti Samsung 950 pro 256gb and 970 evo 500gbCorsair rm 750x psuHere is what I have done...
  4. BSOD and constant crashes no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc.

Constant Reboots, and shutdowns.. Doesn't matter what I am doing on pc.: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2023-‎08-‎13 3:22 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd08e5391f010Parameter 2:...
  6. My PC is heavily stuttering and no matter what I do it doesn't fix the issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is heavily stuttering and no matter what I do it doesn't fix the issue.: My pc is having the same issues as this person They have a considerably better thread and taking the legwork out of my threadMy pc is having the exact same issues. ... stutter, and having the same windowsssss issue they post. if it stutters while i'm mid key-press the...
  7. My PC is heavily stuttering and no matter what I do it doesn't fix the issue.

My PC is heavily stuttering and no matter what I do it doesn't fix the issue.: My pc is having the same issues as this person They have a considerably better thread and taking the legwork out of my threadMy pc is having the exact same issues. ... stutter, and having the same windowsssss issue they post. if it stutters while i'm mid key-press the...
  8. My PC is heavily stuttering and no matter what I do it doesn't fix the issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is heavily stuttering and no matter what I do it doesn't fix the issue.: This problem first started a few days ago. Basically, PC starts to stutter and it's super hard to work with it. It's happening every 5 seconds when it's at its worse state. Visuals look stuck for fraction of a second and if I'm listening to the music atm it will also stutter....
  9. My PC is heavily stuttering and no matter what I do it doesn't fix the issue.

My PC is heavily stuttering and no matter what I do it doesn't fix the issue.: This problem first started a few days ago. Basically, PC starts to stutter and it's super hard to work with it. It's happening every 5 seconds when it's at its worse state. Visuals look stuck for fraction of a second and if I'm listening to the music atm it will also stutter....
  10. Random BSOD's, doesn't matter what i am doing. Linked to ATIKMDAG.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD's, doesn't matter what i am doing. Linked to ATIKMDAG.sys: I have been getting random BSOD's. Doesn't matter what I am doing, but I am getting 1 to 2 a day. I have followed as many steps as I have found, and it seems to fix it for a bit, then they come right back. I believe they are tied to ATIKMDAG.SYS I have followed the...