Windows 10: Constant refreshing-desktop problem.

Discus and support Constant refreshing-desktop problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with my keyboard/windows i don't really know te cause. Whenever i push "h" or "g" button my screen constantly refreshes itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CrimsonJT, Jun 12, 2019.

1. CrimsonJT Win User

Constant refreshing-desktop problem.

Hello, i have a problem with my keyboard/windows i don't really know te cause. Whenever i push "h" or "g" button my screen constantly refreshes itself but when i press "j" it stops, it's the same with "up arrow key" and "down arrow key" one starts refreshing the other stops it. What i also observed is that when pushing "shift + g" dev console appears in my firefox browser. My on screen keyboard works fine without any errors but i wonder if it could be caused by some drivers. Following some tutorials on yt i tried turing off 2 services but it didnt help. My device is laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 100, i changed my keyboard recently (around 3 months ago) beacause in the old one some keys stopped working. This problem appeared out of nowhere, the next day I woke up my keyboard went crazy. I don't remember any windows updates, there was only lenovo solution scan. Please help me solve this issue.

:)

CrimsonJT, Jun 12, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Desktop constantly refreshing

Hi, some ideas here:
    Windows 10 Taskbar and Desktop Constantly Refreshing - Microsoft Community
    BEST FIX: Stop Windows 10 Taskbar and Desktop Refreshing - Appuals.com

Another observation:
    Windows 10 Desktop Constant Refresh: how can I stop the constant refreshing? - Windows Central Forums
    ...had the constant refresh problem
    Fixed it thus: First switching off WiFi, then right click on start button, select the shutdown sign off and select shutdown
    Then boot pc as normal - leave to do all its stuff - suggest about a couple of minutes - switch wifi back on and all was as it should be.

Another:
    Uninstall IDT Audio (if installed).

System Restore can be unreliable. Restore now doesn't work for me with a particular message which has rarely been reported.

Having read the above, if no help, then basics:
    a. Does it happen in Safe Mode?
    b. Does it happen after a clean boot?

dalchina, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    Desktop

Margrave,

If the problem symptom returns [Desktop showing the correct contents when looked at in File explorer but not when looking at the Desktop itself], right-click on an empty area of the Desktop and select Refresh.

Many people have found that their Desktop's are not refreshing automatically and are forced to take this step. I searched & searched for a permanent solution but every suggestion I found either had no effect or had only a limited-duration effect.

Denis

4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant refreshing-desktop problem. - Similar Threads - Constant refreshing desktop

2. Desktop and taskbar constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and taskbar constantly refreshing: This has been happening for a few days, I’ve tried solutions to no avail. I’m pretty sure windows problem reporting is the cause of it though, since when I end it in task manager the refreshing stops, but at that point I still can’t do anything because the taskbar and desktop...
  3. Desktop and taskbar constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop and taskbar constantly refreshing: This has been happening for a few days, I’ve tried solutions to no avail. I’m pretty sure windows problem reporting is the cause of it though, since when I end it in task manager the refreshing stops, but at that point I still can’t do anything because the taskbar and desktop...
  4. Desktop and taskbar constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Desktop Crashing/Refreshing Constantly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Crashing/Refreshing Constantly?: Hey! Hopefully this isn't against the rules but I can't exactly find the problem I have online. I tend to save a lot of things to my desktop while I'm working on them, which is bad practice so maybe I just need to stop doing it, but basically every time something in my...
  6. Desktop/taskbar constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop/taskbar constantly refreshing: Just happened today when I opened my laptop. Essentially the desktop/taskbar is perpetually refreshing and I can't open the start menu. The cursor also has the loading symbol constantly. In safe mode the same thing happens, and it is still going on after resetting windows...
  7. Desktop constantly refreshing

Desktop constantly refreshing: My Windows 10 computer refreshes every 15 or so seconds. When I try to open my Control Panel or File Explorer, they close during every refresh, so every solution involving the two are completely impossible. My computer has been doing this for a few days and I've done...
  8. Desktop refreshes constantly and other issues.

Desktop refreshes constantly and other issues.: Hello. After months of normal use, I booted yesterday my pc and when I logged into my profile, the desktop started flashing constantly, like it's refreshing every 2 seconds. My cursor is a constant spinning wheel, and I can't click anything. I also noticed that the disk usage...
  9. Desktop and Toolbar constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop and Toolbar constantly refreshing: I know this problem has been posted here a million times, but no other solution has yet worked for my computer. I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 that I just upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. It's been working mostly without a hitch, but I've run into the dreaded "constant...
  10. Desktop constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop constantly refreshing: Hi I have win 10 and my laptop is Lenovo ideapad Y700 and it's 2 months since I've bought it. 2 weeks ago after a windows update my desktop kept refreshing every 2 seconds. A system restore have fixed the problem several times, but today the system restore fails and the...