Windows 10: Constant registry issue

Discus and support Constant registry issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; LocalServer32\C:\Windows\sysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier Registry key is a weird Hash after HKCR\CLSID The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/teslaorgin, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Constant registry issue

LocalServer32\C:\Windows\sysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier

Registry key is a weird Hash after HKCR\CLSID

The problem says ActiveX/COM Issue

Can anyone identify what this is/means? Everytime I solve the issues in CCleaner it comes up in the next scan.

submitted by /u/teslaorgin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/teslaorgin, Mar 18, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Constant registry issue

Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Constant registry issue

1. Constant registry issue - Similar Threads - Constant registry issue

2. REGISTRY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REGISTRY ISSUE: I recently made changes to my registry specifically I changed which drive downloads are saved , upon doing that I lost all my admin rights to the pc I'm unable to run most the windows apps including the registry ,I cant even reset it any help please...
  3. REGISTRY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REGISTRY ISSUE: I recently made changes to my registry specifically I changed which drive downloads are saved , upon doing that I lost all my admin rights to the pc I'm unable to run most the windows apps including the registry ,I cant even reset it any help please...
  4. Constant BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD issues.: Hi. Recently my PC has been experiencing BSOD issues. This started after installing a GTX 1660 Super and I'm unsure as to how to fix it. The BSOD occurs at random times, most often it will occur during waking of the PC, but has also happened upon restarting and during general...
  5. constant restarts an issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    constant restarts an issue.: i was told to update from windows 7 ultimate as they would stop support and i have had nothing but problems with windows 10.-constant restarting from constant updatesnever an issue on windows 7this constant restarting is causing issues with my media server pc that i updated...
  6. Recurring Registry issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Recurring Registry issue: I use Cclean to regularly clean up my system, including removing broken links (registry items with no match in the designated location in the file system) in the registry. For some time now on a registry scan, I have been getting the following issue reported, which I...
  7. Constant Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Bluetooth Issues: Note (All issues stated began immediately after I did a hard reset of my entire PC) I have a Satechi Bluetooth keyboard that constantly disconnects after the PC goes to sleep or restarts. It must be forgotten in Bluetooth settings and then paired again. (It works wired...
  8. Registry issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Registry issue: So i have a nvme ssd, and i originally had a hard drive in my pc that i used so all of my info was there. i was stupid and copied everything from the hard drive to the ssd and when i tried running off just the ssd for a week or two, when i went to update some programs i kept...
  9. Registry Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Issues: I have found a registry issue hkey_local_machine local\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app paths\machinfo.exe when scanned through systimizer. It still occurs after fixing through systimizer when scan again. What should I Do? Is it a threat?...
  10. registry issues? not sure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    registry issues? not sure: ok so I have a brother who sent me this email and is looking for answers. ANY help would be appreciated! I am using Windows 10. I went to registry key: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced I changed the HideIcons value...